Why become a member? ×

Six of one…. Half a dozen of the other.

Rayman

14 hours ago, Waddo Soqable said:

A talent knob, what a great idea! 

" woah.. can you roll the talent button right down, this is a '76 punk cover.." 😁

I was careful not to use the phrase "talent knob" as I generally use that when referring to guitarists, however I do think guitars should come fitted with some sort of  "knob bypass circuit".  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bleat said:

I was careful not to use the phrase "talent knob" as I generally use that when referring to guitarists, however I do think guitars should come fitted with some sort of  "knob bypass circuit".  

Shurely you mean "talent-less knob".. These are guitarists we're talking about 😁

8 hours ago, Bleat said:

How about a circuit built into the guitar that automatically shuts it off after the end of the first movement of the solo

On 11/04/2023 at 08:15, Ralf1e said:

As a side note.

Every time a celebrity buys a high priced collectors instrument everyone gets to hear about it in the media.

Giving them millions worth of free publicity 

Think about it?

I can't remember ever hearing about some celebrity buying a high priced collectors instrument (other than occasional mention on Basschat that somebody owns something, generally several years after they've bought it). I also can't see that they would get millions worth of free publicity from that. Could you give an example?

3 hours ago, tauzero said:

I can't remember ever hearing about some celebrity buying a high priced collectors instrument (other than occasional mention on Basschat that somebody owns something, generally several years after they've bought it). I also can't see that they would get millions worth of free publicity from that. Could you give an example?

Kirk Hammett has had quite a bit of publicity from owning 'Greeny', Peter Green's Les Paul.