Why become a member? ×

Eh up from West Yorkshire!

Woolly

Eh up everyone!

Long time reader, first time poster. I've been playing bass for just shy of 20 years. I started as a drummer, picked up bass as a good option for a second instrument (rhythm section and all that), and have played guitar on and off for about a decade, but bass became my main instrument. I Used to play in bands when I was a bit younger but had a bit of a hiatus from playing for the past three years, felt like it was time to get back to it and start playing again. I turned into a bit of a gear nerd at some point a long the way and amassed way to much stuff for my needs, so decided to part ways with anything collecting dust, get back down to basics and concentrate on getting back to playing, (rather than collecting). I enjoy a spectrum of heavy music. Whatever it is, it's got to have a good rhythm or a good groove to it. Worth saying I can always appreciated good musicianship even if it's in a genre of music that wasn't to my tastes.

Cheers!

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Peejay said:

Eh up fella. Welcome onboard.

Used to work in Huddersfield so know the area. Bet there's plenty of snow there today!

Bit further east than you. Near Selby.

Oh yeah! Been snowing all day and still going. I work outside so there's been no escape from it either.