Why become a member? ×

Back button action

fleabag

Question

I noticed a long time ago, that using the back button  ( i only speak of using BC on a Pooter ) only works properly if not doing an internal search

I have no idea if this is a forum software fault or browser (  Firefox )

EG  open the basses for sale, scroll to midway down the page, look at a bass, then backbutton and it goes back to last position.  Now try searching for something, say 4 string fretless within basses for sale, and when the list opens scroll down midway or futher, see a bass, open the page, then backbutton, and you go right back to the top of the page, instead of the last position you were at.

Not life or death but a bit annoying

7 answers to this question

53 minutes ago, fleabag said:

..., open the page...

Open the page in a new tab (or window, if you prefer, but I do 'tab'...). When finished perusing, just close that tab (or window...).
Hope that helps. :friends:

Edited by Dad3353
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, fleabag said:

Good answer, and that'll work, but any idea why back button doesnt work properly when searching ?

Not really; I expect it just sets off the 'search' again, being a dynamic function without static results. Just a guess, though. :friends: