Why become a member? ×

"Please read the description"

Steve70

"Collection only due to the value of the pedal"

As it no longer works as a pedal I think he means the value of the paperweight—which is probably about a tenner on a good day.

In recent JHS video, there was a blind shootout between Josh Scott's original Klon and a £23 mini Mosky clone. in the admitedly unscientific test, the cheapy was deemed the better sounding pedal. I have the mosky on my guitar board and it certainly sounds good enough to me.

3 hours ago, Jean-Luc Pickguard said:

In recent JHS video, there was a blind shootout between Josh Scott's original Klon and a £23 mini Mosky clone. in the admitedly unscientific test, the cheapy was deemed the better sounding pedal. I have the mosky on my guitar board and it certainly sounds good enough to me.

I just found that video. Three pairs of pedals - I couldn't tell the difference between the Tube Screamer and the clone, although the guitarist could. Could definitely tell the difference between the RAT and the Mosky Black RAT, and thought (like the guitarist) that the Mosky sounded better. And I couldn't tell the difference between the Klon and the Mosky clone, and the guitarist couldn't either.