Why become a member? ×

Get Thee Behind Me, Gumtree!

PaulThePlug

Idle 5 Mins, Quick Gumtree search - 'Bass Guitar, 15 Miles, Low to High'...

Ibanez GSR200 - Got one of them... Don't need another...

Black - Yours is Walnut Brown with Flats for Fingers...

'Rock' Black - Could use them Dunlop Lemmy Roundwounds, ya took of when puttin' the Flats on, Shame to waste a £25 set of strings...What and have this one for Playin' with a Pick?... What a great idea...

8 Miles - That's Local...

£60 - Cheap, Don't need it... but I wonder if they'll take a cheaky offer of £50?... Oh! They would!

GAS Collect Tommorow - Fingers Crossed...

Edited by PaulThePlug
  • Like 2
  • Haha 8

Sometimes it just has to be done. 

I had to go and measure up for something in the garden today. Before ordering online I thought I'd quickly check the Facebook selling pages to see if anything suitable for my garden needs was being offered. 

It was, although I'm sure a Crafter Cruiser P bass for £20 wasn't what I was after. I pick it up tomorrow on the way home from work. 

😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, PaulThePlug said:

@Maude picked one of them up lat year for a tenner... was fun having a clean up n sort out... ended up stripping the finish. Let my eldest pass it on to a friend of theirs

Got a couple of spare Machine Heads after a swap out if ya need em.

The machine heads look to be the best bit of hardware on mine 😁, but thanks anyway. 👍

Manky bridge and missing tone pot, but I've got some spares kicking about. I don't really know what I'm going to do with it yet. The neck wood looks to have some nice grain in the pictures, so that's something. 

What was your body wood like when you striped it? 

Red, the same as yours. 

I don't even like red basses particularly. Red with white scratchplate always looks cheap to me. 

I'll see how it plays before I make any decisions. 

I might just enjoy cleaning and setting it up and give it to someone that wants to learn.