Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN. Mesa Subway D800 inc gigbag
£550
Darlington

karlfer

I'm giving up on gigging, it's been almost 8 months, I've lost the need, so selling a good bit over the next couple of weeks.

Excellent condition with 2 or 3 finish chips, has 4/8ohms or 2 ohms switch. Made in USA.

Price is collection from Darlington, extra £26 next day delivery mainland UK except Highlands & Islands.

Feel free to organise/pay for your own courier.

Apologies for dreadful photos, feedback linked under them.

Keep safe folks.

H.JPG

I.JPG

J.JPG

K.JPG

L.JPG

M.JPG

N.JPG

Edited by karlfer
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

23 hours ago, karlfer said:

Cheers Rich, yup, tough times. Pointless me having the amount of gear I have, same as many I guess.

Same here Karl. I've finally decided to put some of my Trace collection up too. ☹️

Anyway have a bump on me 👍

GLWTS

• Like 1

Sad times 😪

It's been getting on for 9 years since I played in anger but I still have gear gathering dust. Even after all that time I still can't let go even though I know that I'll probably never gig again, but you never know whats round the corner...

Good luck Karl and best wishes! 

• Like 1

On 15/11/2020 at 16:15, Deedee said:

Same here Karl. I've finally decided to put some of my Trace collection up too. ☹️

Anyway have a bump on me 👍

GLWTS

On 15/11/2020 at 16:40, bigthumb said:

Sad times 😪

It's been getting on for 9 years since I played in anger but I still have gear gathering dust. Even after all that time I still can't let go even though I know that I'll probably never gig again, but you never know whats round the corner...

Good luck Karl and best wishes! 

4 hours ago, Oldman said:

Good luck boyo, I’m nearin’ that time I think, but like bigthumb I’m hangin’ on in🤔

Thanks lads.

Since I had to move back to the north east just over a year ago, I've learnt over 80 new (for me to play) songs, for 3 different bands.

Band 1. Did 7 gigs with them, after the last one I rang the gaffer on the Sunday morning & told him I was embarrassed to be on the same stage as them. Find somebody new.

Band 2. Fabulous (ask @ebenezer ) got two gigs before lockdown, they've now disbanded.

Band 3. Current, ok but some big weaknesses. They are happy to take any gig that comes up on reduced or no fees. I ain't.

So I'm about ready to give up the struggle & watch Sat night TV.

6ee833dbe2b16eb6710192f79bee21d2.jpg

Edited by karlfer
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...