Why become a member? ×

Just bagged a Celinder

ped

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, potato bass said:

The Headstock shape indicate the age of the Bass, looks like its Sold

Yeah, mine's like the first one you posted. I think some super early ones had a more pronounced corner near the C in the name on the headstock. I wonder if the one at the gallery is the newest shape? I don't think I've seen that shape before. I Still don't know when mine was made because I haven't taken the neck off... still, least I know it's worth 5 grand now!!

5 grand ??? Only the bass gallery sell at that price, they will maybe pay you half of that if they pay money ? I guess they get them in trades 

The very high priced CELINDERS  on the net takes a long time to sell, the more fair priced at CELINDER club F.B. or here sels faster

CELINDERS are the TOP made by a TOP PLAYER dont sell it                                                                                                                             

Edited by potato bass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 28/08/2023 at 07:37, potato bass said:

5 grand ??? Only the bass gallery sell at that price, they will maybe pay you half of that if they pay money ? I guess they get them in trades 

The very high priced CELINDERS  on the net takes a long time to sell, the more fair priced at CELINDER club F.B. or here sels faster

CELINDERS are the TOP made by a TOP PLAYER dont sell it                                                                                                                             

Bass Gallery charge 15% on commission sales, so the vendor would have recieved £4250.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, funkle said:

I saw that one @ped . Beautiful.
 If it was a 4-stringer I’d have tried to buy it - the triple pickup setup is really interesting to me. 

Same, too many strings and too far away! Mind you, I haven't played the one I've got for quite a while. I'll spend some time with it this weekend.

7 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

The blue one above - you wouldn't call it easy on the eye...the three J pickups make it look cluttered and why such big gaps between the knobs?

I'd find something else to spend my £5k on.

I think they're the most elegant take on the J shape there is!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I had used Celinders J and P from 1150 pounds to 1800 pounds from private sellers, and in shops from 1700 pounds  to 2800 pounds

Some Celinder prices on the net has no hold in reality, some sellers wish for a high price or try to push the prices up

One ex. is the Chery(2 tone yellow red) 4string which was up for sale not long ago, it was up for sale at 2200 pounds, though willing to give a discount 

Then it was sold to Celinder Jr. who now have it up for sale at  3400 pounds at the DBA marketplace, the price increased with half of the price in a week🤑 since then it has bin taken of the market and now back on market again, now the price has gone further up to 4000+ gbp and now with setup from "Chris"

Christian Celinder him self,  thats 600 pounds for a setup 

In my opinion a great bass like that is worth  1500-1900 pounds on the street and 1800-2800 pounds in a shop, and a fraction more if its being sold outside European Union

From time to time you can find Celinders at a fair price at a danish site called DBA and other European E-markets 

Edited by potato bass
  • Like 1

On 10/11/2023 at 13:22, TheGreek said:

The blue one above - you wouldn't call it easy on the eye...the three J pickups make it look cluttered and why such big gaps between the knobs?

I'd find something else to spend my £5k on.

I think the knobs sits perfect at the flick of your hand 👋 without being to close

Edited by potato bass