Why become a member? ×

SADOWSKY P/J Metro.*SOLD*

fingerz

[quote name='graemecohen' post='435955' date='Mar 16 2009, 12:10 PM']Haha, well it looks like you had nothing to worry about there Jo![/quote]

Thanks mate. hope you're enjoying the new toy! the Sad is great. I'm leaving it in the case! Lol. Take it easy.

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='436632' date='Mar 16 2009, 08:51 PM']I think so Paul - thank G I've got an understanding wife. Been shitting myself all day thinking how am I gonna tell her but she was fine and dandy. I told her I was gonna sell some other basses to finance it but the sneaky bitch already had the money stashed away :rolleyes:[/quote]

Hang on Al... your Mrs, stashes money away, then tells you about it and gives you it! :) Never mind selling your basses how much do you want for the wife? :D

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='436637' date='Mar 16 2009, 08:56 PM']Hang on Al... your Mrs, stashes money away, then tells you about it and gives you it! :) Never mind selling your basses how much do you want for the wife? :rolleyes:[/quote]

Sorry John - I need to keep her for a while longer...well at least until my next purchase :D

[quote name='bassfan' post='436639' date='Mar 16 2009, 09:00 PM']Was that the fastest ever sale on Bass chat.. I looked at the thread 10 minutes after it went up and it had gone..... me thinks insider knowledge was afoot... :brow:[/quote]

A lucky stumble s'all ;)

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='436688' date='Mar 16 2009, 09:48 PM']They are really nice, I had a Metro Jazz and maybe didn't appreciate it enough at the time. I sold it on to Birdy.

It'd be good to have a gander anytime you wanna do likewise with the Ovarywater.

Peter[/quote]

Wish I still had it Peter!! It was lovely but then again I havent seen a duff one yet.

Steve

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='436688' date='Mar 16 2009, 09:48 PM']They are really nice, I had a Metro Jazz and maybe didn't appreciate it enough at the time. I sold it on to Birdy.

It'd be good to have a gander anytime you wanna do likewise with the Ovarywater.

Peter[/quote]

Picking it up on Saturday Pedro - can't bloody wait.

[quote name='bassfan' post='436639' date='Mar 16 2009, 09:00 PM']Was that the fastest ever sale on Bass chat.. I looked at the thread 10 minutes after it went up and it had gone..... me thinks insider knowledge was afoot... :brow:[/quote]

Seriously, no insider knowledge or tip offs. really lucky timing as it seems Alan has been after one for ages which is cool. 10 mins tho- took me longer to post the bloody thread ! Someone else was lined up too but Alan had first dibs. 'Carlsberg don't do bass chat sales, but if they did ....' Lol.

[quote name='bassfan' post='436740' date='Mar 16 2009, 10:44 PM']fingerz.. haven't got an aguilar head and cabs have you?? :) thought I'd ask!!![/quote]

hey man - check your sources. No Aguilar round 'ere. The amp stays. Got it. :rolleyes: