Why become a member? ×

TO GO: Hamsters

hi all, i have 2 russian dwarf hamsters which i am looking to find a new home, purely because i am finding it harder and harder to find time to look after them and get them out of their cages and play with them.

if anyone knows of anyone who would give them a good home then i will happily give the cages for free, loads of sawdust, some food and any other hamster things that i have!

let me know :)

Edited by dudewheresmybass89

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really umming and ahhing over this. We lost a hamster a year or so ago and he was a really beloved pet. We've bought a dog since but we could keep some hamsters out of his way easily enough. How old are these guys? Are they tamed (can they be handled without biting)?

Also, are you still with/were you ever with Dayfall? What's happening with them (I notice the website's gone)?

[quote name='Galilee' post='444966' date='Mar 25 2009, 01:45 PM']I'm really umming and ahhing over this. We lost a hamster a year or so ago and he was a really beloved pet. We've bought a dog since but we could keep some hamsters out of his way easily enough. How old are these guys? Are they tamed (can they be handled without biting)?

Also, are you still with/were you ever with Dayfall? What's happening with them (I notice the website's gone)?[/quote]
i got the hamsters last year in june, so they are about 10 months old, and they only really nibble curiously when you pick them up, but then they dont really bite unless you put your finger up to them like its food. although they cant be put together because they are both male and fight to the death over territory, which is why i would rather give both cages away knowing that they are kept apart.

and no, i have never been with dayfall.:)

[quote name='Galilee' post='445034' date='Mar 25 2009, 03:01 PM']Sorry, thought you were this guy.

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=56102969"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=56102969[/url]

:)[/quote]

no, but he did teach me:D hes in a band called shameful behaviour now. theyre really good!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...