Why become a member? ×

Traded.

6stringbassist

I've been deliberating long and hard about this, and my other gear.

I play in a jazz quartet, a jazz trio and trio with myself, a jazz guitarist and a female singer. So this is really over the top.

I really fancy something lightweight, hifi yet warm, and easily transportable.

This is in excellent condition, one or two light scratches on the top where its been in and out of racks, none of these actually go through the paint, they're more scuffs than anything else. The front of the unit is perfect.

It will put out 900 watts per channel into 4 ohms, so it's pretty loud.

I'd like as close to £950 as possible, they're close to £2000 now with the current exchange rate.

Or trades welcome for a Markbass F1 or a UL502, 'cos I love the sound of the Epifani stuff, I just want something a tad smaller.

Edited by 6stringbassist

[quote]Trades also welcome for Acoustic Image gear, particularly the Focus 1, [b][i]or a Bergantino IP112[/i][/b][/quote]

Glad to read that you're coming back round to the Berg IP concept ;)

I love mine. Its size and its sound are just plain marvellous. I've yet to use it anywhere near its full volume, let alone with an additional cab.

Mark

[quote name='Martin_S' post='418516' date='Feb 24 2009, 04:19 PM']Hey dood,

if you want that big Amp, I will take your 502 ;) .

Greetings from Germany,
martin[/quote]

Thanks, but it wasn't my 502! It was on sale in the Gallery when I got the 610.

[quote name='6stringbassist' post='421166' date='Feb 27 2009, 05:39 PM']I'd also be interested in a trade for an Epifani 502, plus a bit of cash my way...anyone fancy trading their UL502 for its bigger brother ?.[/quote]

Nice thought but I think I'd be pushing my luck. How much are you talking about?