Why become a member? ×

Gone.

Josh

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='414676' date='Feb 19 2009, 08:04 PM']You are a swine Josh. ;)

I wonder if this would be better than the last one I tried... :P[/quote]

Throw a Streamer my way and you'll find out :).

Edited by Josh

This wouldn't happen to be my old spector does it? I might be tempted to have this back it was my first real bass always have fond memories.

What sorta price would you be after? Got any pics of the ding?

No trades my end unfortunatly only have my ACG's in the stable atm, unless your after an amp then I've got a Warwick pro tube IX and a gen benz shuttle 6.0 that might be for sale soon?

Cheers

Sug

[quote name='Sugden' post='414832' date='Feb 19 2009, 10:33 PM']This wouldn't happen to be my old spector does it? I might be tempted to have this back it was my first real bass always have fond memories.

What sorta price would you be after? Got any pics of the ding?

No trades my end unfortunatly only have my ACG's in the stable atm, unless your after an amp then I've got a Warwick pro tube IX and a gen benz shuttle 6.0 that might be for sale soon?

Cheers

Sug[/quote]

Hey Sug,

It is indeed your old one.

And as it already says man, I'm after trades only.

[quote name='molan' post='414799' date='Feb 19 2009, 09:58 PM']I know I'm gonna sound like a scratched record but I've played this bass &, as with all of Josh's choices, it's a lovely instrument ;)[/quote]

I concur, it's fab.

[quote name='MythSte' post='417991' date='Feb 23 2009, 10:52 PM']Josh! Stoppit! Sit! Bad!

I remember you raving on about how great this bass was over a quite nights game of modern warfare.[/quote]

I are picky!

Bumped with price.

£600 including the Hiscox hardcase.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the bass will come with a set of gold knobs and gold strap locks as well.

Edited by Josh