Why become a member? ×

Volume's continued clearout

Volume

I have for sale a DiscumBOBulator, from EMMA Electronic - whose Artists list includes the likes of Doug Wimbish, Felix Pastorius & John Scofield to name a few...

The DiscumBOBulator has recieved great reviews all-round, and picked-up Bass Player Magazine's Editor's Pick Award in 2005... simple to use, it tracks beautifully, and it's the best responding filter I've used - very touch sensitive... it's also the best filter I've used for tone & volume loss...

The pedal in question comes in Very Good condition - a few light marks on the top from general use, but it's never been gigged and never been used with undue anger... I have the original box with the manuals aswell, which are also in fantastic condition, but they're at my parents' house - if a sale is agreed, I'll post the pedal to you once funds have cleared, and will then post the box and candy to you ASAP (within a month)

Here's a quick pic...

[attachment=20388:EMMA.jpg]

I'd like [b]£90[/b] posted Recorded Delivery

Next, I have a [b]Line-6 DL4 Delay Modeller[/b] - A great pedal, with a huge variety of great Delay options, and fantastic, simple, effective Looping Capability... Housed in a Bomb-Proof casing, The pedal in question comes with official Line-6 PSU, with the original Box, and is in great condition - It has never been gigged, and there are no marks, scratches or blemishes that I can find...

[attachment=21025:DL4.jpg]

I'd like [b]£160[/b] posted Recorded Delivery

I also have a [b]Boomerang Plus phrase sampler[/b] - A rare looping pedal, used by Les Claypool among others - It's a comprehensive Looper with loats of features and options to save two different loops, to create different song sections, also capable of playing loops backwards, and the 'Roller' to the left allows you to control the Volume of each looped section, and your live playing - in order to fade loops in and out... a fantastic piece of kit for solo work, and experimenting...

The pedal in question comes with the original box from Boomerang, but doesn't come with a PSU - it runs perfectly with standard Line-6 PSUs, which can easily be bought from most good music stores...

[attachment=21026:Boomerang.jpg]

I'd like [b]£120[/b] Posted Recorded Delivery

Next - [b]A Korg DT10 Pedal Tuner[/b] - The original Silver model, built in a Tank-like Casing, very sturdy, ultra reliable... not much else to say! It's a solid Pedal Tuner - Nice Bright LEDs, and the ability to calibrate and adjust the tunings - if that's your sort of thing...

The pedal comes with the original packaging and all manuals from the original sale

[attachment=21027:DT10.jpg]

I'd like [b]£55[/b] Posted Recorded Delivery

I also have an [b]Ibanez PD7 Bass Overdrive Pedal[/b] - A good, solid Overdrive which can produce anything from mild gritty overdriven tones to full-on fuzzy distortion and everything in between - It can also be used simply as an EQ. The pedal features Ibanez's Tone-Lok technology which ensures that your settings don't get disturbed when you're playing or transporting the pedal...

The Pedal comes with original Box and Instruction Manuals

[attachment=21028:PD7.jpg]

I'd like [b]£30[/b] Posted Recorded Delivery

All items listed are open to offers - though at the moment I'm not in the Market for trades...

[u][b]Cables[/b][/u]

I also have for sale the following...

[u][b]Two Diago Powerstations[/b][/u]

[attachment=21064:PSU.jpg]

[u][b]Two Diago Daisychains[/b][/u] - Capable of powering 5 pedals from one pre-existing power adapter

[attachment=21062:DiagoChains.jpg]

[u][b]One 8-Way Daisychain[/b][/u] - Unkown manufacturer (Maybe Onespot or Pedalsnake) - Powers 8 pedals from one pre-existing power adapter

[attachment=21060:8Chain.jpg]

[u][b]Various Adapters[/b][/u] - 11 Extended Regular 9-Volt cables, one Line-6 cable (Which I believe is on hold for 'Katri,') Three Battery-replacement adapters for older pedals that wouln't traditionally take a Power Supply, Two Electro-Harmonix style Cables, and Two Splitters - Which allow you to power two Pedals from one existing Power Adapter...

[attachment=21061:Adapters.jpg]

[u][b]Patch Cables[/b][/u] - Three longer (about 30cm?) cables at the top, 3 'barrel' adapters in the middle & 7 Gator cables (approx 15cm?) along the bottom

[attachment=21063:Patch.jpg]

In the next few days I'll be adding a few more items, including a [b]Zoom H4 Recording Device[/b], [b]Roland GR-20 Midi Control Centre[/b], A Pair of [b]Tapco S-5 Studio Monitors[/b], and a 32GB [b]Ipod Touch[/b]... if you're really interested in any of these items, please let me know and I'll try to get information to you sooner... They are all open to offers

I also have two [b]Diago Powerstations[/b], along with all sorts of Adapters, Daisychains, and a bunch of Patch Cables and the like... I'll have a proper root through them all tomorrow and list some details...

If you're London-based, let me know, and I can deliver the items free of charge in person to you for a little cheaper...

Also, if you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM and I'll get back to you As Soon As Possible

Thanks Again

Rich

Edited by Volume

• 2 weeks later...

Quick Bump! for the added Cables Details...

At this time, I believe sales are pending on the DiscumBOBulator, Boomerang and Line-6 DL4

I'll get details of the other items up either later this evening, or tomorrow morning...

Again - If you have any questions or offers, fire them my way!

Rich

Edited by Volume

• 2 years later...