Why become a member? ×

Early EBMM stingray

steve

[b]update 20/02/09 - definately for sale now, I have some interest but a deal hasn't been struck yet. If the graphite neck doesn't go with the bass, I have some definate interest for that.[/b]

Dipping my toe in the water atm, but that means it'll prolly turn into a ful blown sale before too long

[attachment=20099:ray.jpg]

Currently got the status neck fitted.

Apparently it's quite a rare finish, got the mutes on the bridge (one rubber missing), a few dings here and there and some buckle rash on the back

I'd be looking for around £800 ONO + shipping with the original rosewood boarded neck,
or £950 ONO + shipping with both necks.

The status neck will be up for £200 + shipping if it doesn't go with the bass

I'm only really guaging interest at the moment - not desperate to sell. It'll be at the Harrogate BB this weekend if anyone wants to try it out, and I'll get some more pics up soon

Edited by steve

[quote name='obi 2 kenobi' post='407437' date='Feb 12 2009, 11:19 AM']Steve is a top bloke. Sold him the Status neck last year.

Great bass btw, the early finishes from late 80s rays stand out, esp teal and blueburst[/quote]

Thanks Ken, and ta to everyone else for all the comments. It is a luvverly bass.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='LukeFRC' post='407744' date='Feb 12 2009, 04:43 PM']do you think bassmankev would like this?[/quote]
too right ;)

i might pop the guy i sold my bass to an email, can you image my old ray 5 and this side by side!!

Gorgeous bass, well priced :P

Edited by Kev

[quote name='steve' post='421190' date='Feb 27 2009, 06:08 PM']arty shot

[attachment=21165:PIC_0565.JPG][/quote]

MB1. ;)
Now i know you moved the coffee table for this shot......and the cat! :P
BUMP!

Edited by MB1