Why become a member? ×

Status 5000 5 String Headless Bass for Sale

Bluepigbass

I am selling my Status 5000 5 String Headless Bass.

It is Cherry Red with a Status Hiscox case.

It has been fitted (by Rob Green) with the latest Hyperactive humbucker pickups and Series 1 circuitry running at 18volts

It is a great bass in good condition. Reason for sale; buying some new PA equipment so it has to go.

Price £550 ono

Please PM me or ring 07921315524 for details.

Regards

Stuart

Edited by Bluepigbass

[quote name='basswesty' post='405946' date='Feb 11 2009, 07:25 AM']Just interested is all ;)

You can never have too many basses, my wife thinks you can but we all know different.
How's my old Kingbass?[/quote]

Haha, I think the other halves are slightly jealous for our love of basses.....:)

And she is still firmly in my hands, poor Spector doesn't know what's happened :P

Looking to get a decent rig so I can something to compliment the bass!

These 5000 series meant to be any good?

[quote name='4000' post='403472' date='Feb 8 2009, 04:01 PM']You all right Stu?

I've played this, and whilst I don't really get on with Statii that well, it's a very nice bass.[/quote]

Hi there matey,

Yeah its a great bass, with such a busy gig schedule, I am struggling to get some good piccies done to show its conditon hopeful I wil get chance on Sunday. Thanks for the post.

Stu

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='407133' date='Feb 11 2009, 11:22 PM']Obvious reply.... Do bears s**t in the woods? Is the Pope catholic? Does Ghandi wear flipflops? Does the aforementioned Ghandi have footrot? Etc, etc, etc...[/quote]
Sorry I didn't make myself clearer......

Fender have squires.....Ernie Ball have subs....this doesn't mean they are great basses?!

I only have a Kingbass and so is all I know ;)

Cheers!