Jump to content
Left leaderboard
walshy

Barefaced Big Twin II Gen 3 SOLD
£925
Hexham

Recommended Posts

Barefaced Big Twin T 

Generation 3 model and in great condition. Comes with brand new Barefaced padded cover. Sounds huge and weighs nothing. Welcome to come and try it in my home studio and collection preferred but I can ship with a man in a van courier if required. 

No Trades
 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by walshy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every time I see a slightly vintage map of the world, wherever it is, I get the strangest sense that there is some high quality bass gear that I need to buy immediately. Walshy is clearly conducting a large scale experiment examining classical conditioning of visual media to unrelated objects of desire. And it's working :)

  • Like 4
  • Haha 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Beedster said:

Every time I see a slightly vintage map of the world, wherever it is, I get the strangest sense that there is some high quality bass gear that I need to buy immediately. Walshy is clearly conducting a large scale experiment examining classical conditioning of visual media to unrelated objects of desire. And it's working :)

Ha Ha thanks dude, its like a subliminal message!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wish I’d never sold mine.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I gigged one of these on the weekend, and having spent most of the day home alone playing bass very loudly thru mine I can concur that they are indeed awesome cabs. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bassbiscuits said:

I gigged one of these on the weekend, and having spent most of the day home alone playing bass very loudly thru mine I can concur that they are indeed awesome cabs. 

They are pretty damn good eh! Still for sale but won't be too sad if it stays either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had mine for just over 2 years and still love the way my basses sound through it. I passed the link on to a bass player friend of mine who has been looking for a used one since he heard me playing mine at one of my band rehearsals.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Walshy, as a fellow Precision (and Flea) player, how did you find this compared to the Super Twin? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Beedster said:

So Walshy, as a fellow Precision (and Flea) player, how did you find this compared to the Super Twin? 

Hey man, Yeah I preferred this over the super twin. Its just more, if you know what I mean? More goodness, sounds lovely with any/all of my P basses and weighs the same as a packet of chocolate hob nobs

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine was one of the first BT2’s out of the factory, and it still impresses me now. I’ve used it with a variety of heads and basses and it never fails to sound epic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...