Why become a member? ×

What gear is at the harrogate bass bash ?

david_l_perry

I'll be bringing

1 x Prosebass Jazz [topic="38583"](This one)[/topic] if not sold beforehand.
2 or 3 Basses I am currently building, one is rather whacky looking ! (think spoonbung build diary)
Maybe a shortscale if I get it finished in time.

My little practice setup Ashdown Perfect 10 Mini Stack Head and homebuilt 1 x 12" cab
2x18's Axxeman that I just purchased for all you distortion fans...

Books and some bits for the auction.

Hey, Paul (prosebass)...bit daft that we have to go to York to meet for the first time as we must live within about 5mins of each other..... ;) hey ho

Already sorted meeting going up with two others, otherwise we could have gone down in the one car...either way it will be great to finally meet up and see some of your gear.....Dave

Edited by david_l_perry

[quote name='david_l_perry' post='395349' date='Jan 30 2009, 01:02 PM']Hey, Paul (prosebass)...bit daft that we have to go to York to meet for the first time as we must live within about 5mins of each other..... ;) hey ho

Already sorted meeting going up with two others, otherwise we could have gone down in the one car...either way it will be great to finally meet up and see some of your gear.....Dave[/quote]

It's GREAT that so many are crossing the pennines to come to Harrogate on the 15th, but I can't help thinking there's enough of you Manchester folk to warrant organising yourself a Manc Bash!!!!!! :P

[quote name='Born 2B Mild' post='395388' date='Jan 30 2009, 01:43 PM']It's GREAT that so many are crossing the pennines to come to Harrogate on the 15th, but I can't help thinking there's enough of you Manchester folk to warrant organising yourself a Manc Bash!!!!!! :P[/quote]

They are only coming because we have a better class of sheep this side of t'hills ;)

[quote name='david_l_perry' post='395349' date='Jan 30 2009, 01:02 PM']Hey, Paul (prosebass)...bit daft that we have to go to York to meet for the first time as we must live within about 5mins of each other..... :P hey ho

Already sorted meeting going up with two others, otherwise we could have gone down in the one car...either way it will be great to finally meet up and see some of your gear.....Dave[/quote]

Hi Dave

sorry to have missed your gig last week as I got my dates mixed up ;)
no problem with the transport it would be a little squashed with all the gear , see you there...

[quote name='Alpha-Dave' post='396289' date='Jan 31 2009, 05:56 PM']I'll bring an ACG headless 6 and fretless 5.[/quote]

I'm very intterested in having a look at these!

I can bring stuff from my sig if antone wants to see it - I have a little Fender Rumble practice amp with a headphone out that I can bring too

[quote name='greyparrot' post='405038' date='Feb 10 2009, 08:42 AM']HAve my own function duo www.bsharpduo.co.uk Also now and again do deps with a band on the essex circuit, and more recently moved to doing disco's. I earn my living from music, and to be honest weather i'm playing bass, or doing a disco, i love the buzz of the people enjoying thmselves.[/quote]

Did you mean to post this hear Mr Parrot....seams a[i] little bit[/i] off topic...but then, me being a finnbass regular I'm almost amazed when a thread does stay on topic.... ;)

Edited by david_l_perry

[quote name='david_l_perry' post='393528' date='Jan 28 2009, 11:24 AM']that would be me....I bought them off Stuarts other pal Shaun (4000) I think Stu only has three friends.... ;)

So are you taking yours then ?

(Well that makes no sense now you deleted your thread....)[/quote]

Dave,

Didn't realise I had deleted my thread! What a wally! Don't think I'll take my stuff but I hope to go! I have borrowed Stu's Status as a view to buying it but its not for me at the mo.

i'm going to bring all 3 of my basses, 'cos they don't get out much, & i was going to bring my Ampeg rig but being a fat lazy bastard i'm planning on bringing my Roland bass cube instead.
if anyone wants me to bring the Ampeg i will, but it'll cost you a pint of lager ;)

Edited by artisan