Why become a member? ×

**SOLD**WARWICK STREAMER!!

CHRISDABASS

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='64596' date='Sep 24 2007, 07:30 AM']come on guys

mine is the cheapest on here!![/quote]

Yes, but mine's the prettiest! :)

It's definately not the time to be selling Streamers - I think I might just sit on mine for a few months and try again. Best of luck selling yours.

Dodge

[quote name='Machines' post='64609' date='Sep 24 2007, 08:12 AM']I don't think it being a good price is the issue.

Everyone is skint :) .[/quote]

I think you're spot on..... the economy is flat, interest rates are uncertain, Christmas is on it's way !

A couple of years ago when everyone was releasing "new" equity from their homes at stupidly low interest rates it was nothing to spend a couple of grand on a bass... now even the best of instruments at the keenest prices hang around for ages !

Buyers Market Indeed !

.... however (having seen the bass recently) i'd just like to add it's a very nice example and very very good value for money @ £700

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='64720' date='Sep 24 2007, 12:52 PM']cheers guys!! (especially marcus! nice bloke!! :) )

i think i'll just keep hold of it for a while!!

there's no harm in having one more lovely bass lying around my house!! :huh:[/quote]

you've been a Warwick man for years...... I recon you'd only end up missing it once you'd sold it and buying another one.... by then ofcourse the market for Warwicks will be bouyant again and you'll have to pay top $$$

Smart move keeping it I say !! :huh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...