Why become a member? ×

**SOLD**WARWICK STREAMER!!

CHRISDABASS

Chris I suspect from ur Sadowsky GAS ur going more trad like me............I just dont see the buzz with Warwicks, I know lots do and thats cool, theyre just too "organic" for me! Nice basses urs for sure and blessings with the sale, do they hold their prices well?

i know its crazy!!!

its taking a while but im still hopefull that someone will buy one of them soon!!

i think im being pretty fare with the prices so its just a waiting game i guess!!

:)

[quote name='MB1' post='55545' date='Sep 4 2007, 09:16 PM']MB1. :huh:
43 Days and still no sign of land!

Mancunian Bump!.[/quote]

cheers for the blessings dude!!

ive recently bought 2 stingrays (totally awesome) and i feel a sadowsky will complete my idea of the perfect bass collection!! i cant wait to get hold of one!!

i had a love affair with warwicks for nearly 9 years but im just movin on,

they do still seem to hold their prices! mind you ive seen lesser basses for more than im askin!! so who knows??

:)

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='55554' date='Sep 4 2007, 09:35 PM']Chris I suspect from ur Sadowsky GAS ur going more trad like me............I just dont see the buzz with Warwicks, I know lots do and thats cool, theyre just too "organic" for me! Nice basses urs for sure and blessings with the sale, do they hold their prices well?[/quote]

I love my Thumb BO 4 and I paid quite a bit more for mine than you're advertising. That Streamer Stage II is even more of a ridiculous bargain, but i've already got 3 basses, and that's 2 more than I can play at any one time :)

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='46341' date='Aug 16 2007, 12:07 PM']NEW LOWER PRICES!!!
YES THAT RIGHT £100 OFF EACH BASS!!!!!
:-)[/quote]

Hey, I've just joined this basschat malarky. I'm interested in your Thumb bolt-on. The official Warwick specs always quote the weight of the bolt-on Thumb as 7.70lbs - thats pretty light. Is it a corect figure? I had a Corvette FNA for years which was light but the figure for the Thumb bolt on makes it even lighter. Can you confirm this?
Also, following the thread of the chat, I'm now confused as to how much you want for it.
I've currently got a Fender Jazz lined fretless on the 'bay.
Cheers

THUMB BASS NOW RESERVED!!!!!

COME ON GUYS TAKE A LOOK AT MY OTHER TWO BASSES!!

HIT ME WITH YOUR TRADES OR OFFERS!! :huh:

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='38910' date='Jul 30 2007, 12:35 PM']THUMB NOW RESERVED UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE!!!! :)
im giving it another week until i put my prices back up to where they started (which is still a bloody good deal to be honest!!!)
i could really do with the cash but if you have somethin quality and interesting hit me with your trade offers :huh:
***NEW PHOTOS***
RIGHT HERE GOES (CALL CHRIS ON 07974 317 284)

ive decided to lower my prices!!!

I have a 1999 thumb bolt on (reserved) was £750 ***NOW £650*** , a 2001 streamer stage 1 was £900 ***NOW £800*** and a 2003 streamer stage 2 WAS £1050 ***NOW £950***

HOWS THAT FOR A DEAL??????

all 3 basses are 100% original and are in excellent condition, all have cases 2!!

IM PREPARED TO TRAVEL TO DELIVER OR MEET HALF WAY!!!!
any questions?? please dont hesitate to ask!!!!
oh and by the way the dolphin in the pics is already sold sorry!
cheers[/quote]

i was offering these basses at good prices before i reduced them!!

i explained that it was for a limited time to try and creat some interest! and it worked!! ive hopefully sorted a deal with the thumb!!

and they've not even gone back up to the price they started at!

i mean come on a stage 2 for under a grand was just silly!

but hey maybe ur right???

time will tell i guess

[quote name='BassManKev' post='61955' date='Sep 17 2007, 10:43 PM']dude no offence but...these have been for sale for nearly 2 months and havnt sold, so in responce you increase the price?? i know they were good prices, but i dont think its the best move to get a sale[/quote]