Why become a member? ×

Stolen gear category?

Shrink

I was just wondering whether it would be good to have a stolen gear category, having been the victim of a couple of thefts over the years?  As most stuff will probably end up on eBay, second hand shop,  or similar perhaps it would be cool to be able to upload photos of what's gone missing here? Any thoughts?

• Like 7

this is a great idea,

I was  victim of this a few years ago,they got my trace amp and two cabinets out side the Thomas a becket

on the old kent road while I walked inside tocollect my basses and cables bag,

no internet beck then either,police not interested,couldnt afford to replace for six weeks

That’s a really good idea... 👍🏻 @ped can this happen? Between all the BC’ers around we cover the country, 99.9 % of all U.K. bass related sales on the web or shops.... ! 

If it only gets one persons gear back it’s worked... 

• Like 1

Exactly bassfan! I had an Ibanez Studio bass stolen that was an absolute favourite of mine. It was unique in the fact that the guy who had it before me changed the headstock to look like that of a Jaydee Supernatural! It was lovely and he did a great job on it! If anyone saw that it would be instantly recognisable! Also my first 6 string, a red Ibanez Soundgear got taken from a rehearsal room. Anyway, hope the mods could perhaps think about it?