Why become a member? ×

Helping to fight fraudsters on BC

ped

52 minutes ago, Skinnyman said:

Elegance, sophistication and a certain raffishness.....

(Disclaimer: i drive a Jag and thus identify with many of it's fine qualities. I also expect to break down (literally and emotionally) by the side of a motorway any day now....)

You mean you haven’t yet? I assume you bought it yesterday? Being a serial car fettler, with a best mate equally afflicted, our one and only experience of the ‘quality’ of a jag was littered with horrendous stories, and that was one that had been looked after at great expense prior to our time with it. A friend has an XF and apart from being the ugliest car ever to wear the badge, it has spent nearly as much time at the dealer as on his drive. The weird thing is that I would still buy an XJS, but my logic now is to buy the worst, not the best, I can afford. That way it will still be broken most of the time but my bank balance will be considerably healthier.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, E sharp said:

I don't do online banking or PayPal . How would someone like me pay the £18 ?

To get the access to listings you have to go through our payment system in one way or another. If you can’t make payment via card or PayPal I can accept a cheque and give you a voucher code to use so you can go through our checkout process without needing a card. 

It’s £20 though; £18 is the reduced renewal price the following year. 

Drop me a PM if you’d like to do that!

Cheers

P.S the software glitch has been fixed now so this particular problem is solved!  

• Like 1