silverfoxnik

SOLD: Epifani UL310 - series 1 Cab SOLD
£275
West Sussex

Cab now SOLD - many thanks! 

Hi Folks 

For Sale only, an Epifani UL310 series 1 ultra lightweight Bass Cab with padded cover. 

This is an excellent sounding Epifani UL310. It's the older (better-sounding) series 1 variety, loaded with B&C drivers.

Tech Spec as follows :

Dimensions: 23" (H) x 21.5" (W) x 16.5 " (D) 
Power Handling: 750 watts RMS (1800 watts Peak) 
Speakers: (3) B&C 250 watt RMS Cast Aluminum Frame 
100 watt RMS Tweeter (variable) 
5.3 OHMS
Weight: 47 lbs 

Have added a couple of stock images from Google for now but will put up some pics of the actual cab itself tonight.  Real pictures of the cab now added below. 

Great condition, all original and sounds brilliant with either my Ampeg V4BH head or my Hartke LH500 head. It's also a very easy one handed lift.. 

Only selling because I'm just not using it enough due to infrequent gigs and when I do, I tend to always use my Ampeg rig.. 

Viewings welcome in Littlehampton, West Sussex and yes, happy to send by courier (at buyer's expense) if absolutely essential. 

Any questions, please ask here or send me a PM. 

Thanks for looking.. 😊

Nik 

IMG_0283.JPG

IMG_1737.JPG

Edited by silverfoxnik
Updated information
  • Like 1

Beautiful cabs! I miss mine and this is an incredible price IMO. Unbelievably light and very powerful, focused tone

• Thanks 1

I've just picked one of these up and it is unbelievable. Paired with my Hartke HA5500, it sounds superb. Best cab I have ever owned. Plus, they are super light and as already mentioned, a one hand lift.

Nik's also a lovely guy so buy with confidence, someone is going to get a great cab at a great price. Good luck with the sale.

• Thanks 1

I had one of these , why I sold it I will never know , if I had the space and cash would buy this in a heartbeat. Whoever buys it will be happy.

• Thanks 1

fantastic cabs these!!...portable, but can sure deliver, and being the B&C version, even better.

Edited by ebenezer
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Stofferson said:

OOh, 5.3 Ohms, hows that work out?

As I understand it, its done by dividing the ohmage of the drivers - in this case 16 ohms - and dividing it by the total number of drivers, i.e. 3.

So, 16 ÷ 3 = 5.3.

Hope that helps.. 

Thanks dude that but makes sense, just how it would work from the amp with most being 4 or 8 ohms man 

7 hours ago, Stofferson said:

OOh, 5.3 Ohms, hows that work out?

An amp with a 4 ohm minimum will power it just fine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great, great cabs.

I have even composed a PM but then realised that I have no power amp, and then I would have to buy a power amp........ etc etc.........

But this is a great cab that weighs next to nothing and can happily keep up with Mr Noisy on the drums.

• Haha 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Urban Bassman
      For sale is my Ashdown/Epfiani rig.  I've just pulled the trigger on a Bergantino rig and sadly this great bit of kit needs to go as I don't have room for both!  They are in excellent, used, condition and in full working order. The amp needs no introduction, the cab is rated at 1000W (4ohms) and is not a heavy lift.  Covers are included plus mains cable, speaker lead and a user guide.  I can put up more pics later but please feel free to ask any questions.  Collection can  be in Rutland before the 20th June and after that from Nettleham nr Lincoln.  I might be able to deliver locally or a meet halfway.  You are also very welcome to come along for a try. Will consider selling separately but they do go very well together!  

• By Mama Huhu
      As new and now, it seems, like hen's teeth, literally bought last year, used at one 3-hour gentle rehearsal a fortnight ago and it's sat in a rack since the day I bought it. Fully tested, has all original packaging, includes rack ears, sounds utterly flawless and is as light as anything! Only selling as I got an unexpected deal on an Epifani UL901. Collection from Salisbury SP1 but I might consider a courier at your expense and risk. I'd ideally like to sell this but I'm open offers or to trades for a decent bass or guitar. I play Spector active basses, for instance - what ya gots? 

• By MaSh78
      2018 Barefaced SuperCompact 1x12 bass cab.
      600w 8ohms
      Has done 11 sensible soul gigs using a Mesa d800, nice combination.
      In good condition throughout with no tears, there isn't any paint peeling and the feet are in good condition. There are a few tiny scuffs on some of the edges but nothing serious.
      This is a fantastic lightweight cab, I'm only selling as I've bought an EBS classic 500 and want a modular 4x10 to pair it with.
      Complete with original Barefaced cover.
      Collection from Stafford although I'll be happy to meet you halfway if not too far.
      Cheers, Matt

• By countjodius
      Original Aguilar branded cover to fit a DB112 or DB112NT.  Inherited from a recent purchase but surplus to requirement for me.  One small fabric snag in a corner, though this is a surface mark only as these are so ruggedly made that the super thick padding isn't affected ("'tis but a scratch!").
      Price includes postage, and it has been cleaned, boxed up and is ready to go!

• By Welshbassist
      Now sold!

***PRICE DROP NOW £430***

Hi BCers
      After much deliberation I have decided to sell this excellent cab, a Series 1 Epifani UL410 with B&C drivers. I bought this on here quite a while back when I was younger and hoping to get into music full time, decided to invest in a quality one-cab solution that would see me through most situations. As it turned out I ended up going down a different route career wise and neglected bass playing – so this amp has spent most of its life sat under the cover at home. Happily, I’ve rediscovered the bass while stranded with my family over lockdown but realised I’ll need a more compact setup once I am able to travel back to my equally compact one-bed.
      Sound and performance wise this reproduces a full-range sound and is very versatile – I was always able to dial in the right sound for quite a variety of genres. Never been left wanting in terms of volume when I was active back in the day. Since then however this has had quite an easy life. It’s in excellent condition having spent the last ten years either in a cover (stored indoors) or played at low volumes. Light and for a 410 at 24/25kg-ish and the handles are well placed.
      FYI The images from my phone camera seem to make the carpeting look more grey than it actually is – the carpet is in fact black.
      I believe the specs are as follows:
      Speaker: 4 x 250w RMS cast aluminium-frame B&C neodymium drivers, variable tweeter.
      Freq. Response: 40hz - 16khz
      Sensitivity: 103 db SPL @ 1w 1m
      Power Rating: 1000w RMS (2400w Peak)
      26.25" H x 23" W x 17.75
      57 lbs.
      Collection from Llyn Peninsula in NW Wales or courier arranged by buyer. May consider trades for a P Bass? Includes Epifani padded cover. Cheers.