Why become a member? ×

MarkBass Stu Amp 1000

dave_bass5

1 minute ago, fretmeister said:

Wasn't just that.

He was going on about death penalty stuff for someone who hadn't even been charged with a crime much less convicted.

Finally proof that owning a bass amplification company and extensive amounts of outdoor cooking leads to some pretty unsavoury results....

I had only noticed anecdotal evidence prior to this.

3 minutes ago, wateroftyne said:

We should start a list of bass-oriented business owners who should walk away from Social Media. I'll start with Phil Jones.

I stopped following Larry about 2 years ago when he made the comments - and to be fair because of the reactions of others on his page supporting the no need for a trial approach.

I lasted about 10 minutes for Phil Jones' page! :D 

Shame really, I like both their products.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cuzzie said:

Don’t get me started on what a bell End the Warwick owner is

Warwick "We invented just a nut in 1982!!"

Alembic "Try 1969."

Hans Peter Wilfer reminds of that Family Guy skit where Thomas Edison is going round all these inventors stealing their ideas and then saying he invented them when he doesn't really have a clue what they are, only that he can make money off stealing their patents.

I bet he does loads of outdoor cooking in Heidelberg or wherever Warwick are based. The correlation becomes almost undeniable......

• Haha 1

On 04/01/2019 at 19:40, Wolverinebass said:

Hans Peter Wilfer reminds of that Family Guy skit where Thomas Edison is going round all these inventors stealing their ideas and then saying he invented them when he doesn't really have a clue what they are, only that he can make money off stealing their patents.

And he didn't even invent the light bulb. Joseph Swan had a UK patent on a light bulb 10 years before Edison got his in the States. Even the US Patents offics later decided that his patent was invalid.

Yet, you get the question in a Pub quiz and you know they want Edison as the answer.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...