Why become a member? ×

December Cover Song Challenge - GET WRITING!

Skol303

In the tradition of my roping in the family at Christmas time we have produced a family piece.

we have a cast of three , with google translate adding a few impressions in the mix 

I don't reckon that we can add anything beneficial to the thing now, so I will offer it up as it is.

Great fun to do and an honour to be involved .

The Downcount Finale 

• Like 1

My composition is not progressing. After recording multiple  guitar tracks for Street Fighting Man cover,  the project is still missing bass, drums and miscellaneous sounds. I might sick ut in noodle bar if that is still going. Have listened to the other tracks and hoping to see more added.

You said no bagpipes 😢.  However, what if I cover a bagpipe tune?  Below is my version of a fantastic pipe tune by the late Gordon Duncan, called “Ian Green of Greentrax”.  

I adore this tune, as it is so joyous, which given the sad life of Gordon himself, is amazing really.  Mandolin, acoustic guitar (in CGCGCD) and acoustic bass guitar 😊

• Like 1