Why become a member? ×

I seem to recall these are sought-after?

I'm guessing Bassassin will be interested in this.  I heard one of these being played once and it was a league above the Hohner B2A - sounded fantastic.  I prefer the look, too - like a streamlined Burn's Flyte.

2 hours ago, Paul S said:

I'm guessing Bassassin will be interested in this.  I heard one of these being played once and it was a league above the Hohner B2A - sounded fantastic.  I prefer the look, too - like a streamlined Burn's Flyte.

Collection only & £300 start makes it more than the impulse buy it would (probably) need to be but yeah, I'll be watching. They really don't turn up that often but the couple I've narrowly missed over the last year or two have been a lot cheaper than that.

I remember trying one of these at The Bass Centre in the 80s, light-years out of my league then in both price & playability. Aesthetically always my favourite headless (didn't know it was a Flyte rip-off when I first saw one!) and almost on my list of Basses I Need To Own.

Really would have to be a pink one, though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Paul S said:

Yes, that was part of the reason I posted it.

9 hours ago, Bassassin said:

Collection only & £300 start makes it more than the impulse buy it would (probably) need to be but yeah, I'll be watching. They really don't turn up that often but the couple I've narrowly missed over the last year or two have been a lot cheaper than that.

I remember trying one of these at The Bass Centre in the 80s, light-years out of my league then in both price & playability. Aesthetically always my favourite headless (didn't know it was a Flyte rip-off when I first saw one!) and almost on my list of Basses I Need To Own.

Really would have to be a pink one, though.

TBH if I see a pink one I'm probably going to nab it myself :)