Left leaderboard
fclef4life

[SOLD] FS: Gibson 50th Anniversary Thunderbird Bass
£1500

Stunning basses with a wonderful sound! Lovely necks too. Nice to see a model with a decent bridge... B|

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tullfan said:

Hi, how much is international shipping to the uk? Beautiful bass!

Glwts👍🏼

Thanks mate, the shipping to UK is around 80 euros. Cheers!

Good grief

I've added up your basses for sale and got to  £30,000 and gave up  :)

Do you own Barcelona ??

• Like 1

10 hours ago, fleabag said:

Good grief

I've added up your basses for sale and got to  £30,000 and gave up  :)

Do you own Barcelona ??

I wish :) Cheers mate!

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By foxyFuze
      One of these came up briefly but sold before I made a decision.  Do let me know if you're thinking of moving one on!
      Thanks
    • By loremil
      Hello,
      Purchased this amazing handmade Wilcock Short-Scale "The Mullarkey" bass. Handmade here in London, this is a fantastic instrument and only selling because I need the money. I bought it new from The Bass Gallery in London and the pictures they took still apply now - it is in great condition and sounds amazing.
      Comes with a set of short scale flatwounds and a long Neurotech strap with straplocks.
      Collection in London would be greatly preferred, and no trades please.
      Thanks for looking.
      Specs:
      - Alder or body
      - All Maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard
      - 30 inch scale, 20 fret neck (60mm at 20th fret - 40mm at the nut)
      - Graph tech nut
      - Double action truss rod
      - Medium jumbo frets
      - Bolt on neck
      - Two custom Armstrong single coil Pickups
      - 3 way selector switch and master tone and master volume
      - All Hipshot hardware (Kickass bridge and super light tuners)
      - Dunlop strap locks - supplied with Neotech strap

• By TAzMilitello
      FOR SALE this awesome Steinberger XQ-5, made in USA. Ash body, famous Graphite composite neck.
      The serial is TN-16069, model XQSTD5CB, cherry burst, dated June 2, 1996, before of Steinberger by "Music Yo" with Moses neck.
      Completely original except for the preamp which is a Sadowsky equivalent with the possibility of Active/Passive mode, purchased separately, and a screw at the top of the bolt-on which has been replaced and has a double battery compartment.
      This model with the Bartolini has a really good attack but a more balanced and softer sound than the brothers with Duncan or EMG.
      Perfectly working. Original soft case included.
      Built in the famous Tennessee plant, under the supervision of Gibson who had taken over the company and who continued to use the components of the previous Q5 models. Definitely more aesthetically pleasing (for this reason in fact Gibson had imposed a change of products line), and lighter as it has an ash body, with a very firm and balanced sound, with woods supplied directly by Gibson stocks, they are in fact even better balanced compared to the previous Q models that instead have a maple body.
      Foreign Currency: about payments different from the Euros currency you can pay by clicking using this ►Transferwise bank transfer◄ link.
      ABOUT SHIPPING:
      Bass is located in Italy (Sicily). No problems for international fast shipping:
      *Shipping prices include shockproof packaging but without insurance, which must be calculated separately.
      To Italy: 30€ (1/2 working days) To Ireland/Great Britain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To Germany and Austria: 45€ (3/4 working days) To Spain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To France: 65€ (4/5 working days) To Lithuania: 75€ (4/5 working days) To Romania: 80€ (4/5 working days) To Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: 65€ (3/4 working days) To Czech Republic (CZ): 80€ (4/5 working days) To USA and Canada: 130€ (6/8 working days)  

• By BenjiBones13
      Selling my beloved Stingray as I just dont really play it anymore bought in like 2008 new it's an amazing bass
      Active, EQ, piezo pickup as well as the humbucker
      Comes with hardcase (cosmetically bad but still funtional half pink) and spare pickguard original black and checkerboard, comes with straplocks

• By Stefbonte
      Hello, I decided to put up my D-bird for sale. I live in Belgium. I received it in april after a 15 month wait. I somehow do not get really connected with the bass and pick other ones I have in the house for playing, rehearsing and gigging. This bass is in a immaculate condition, included are two sets of Dingwall strings and a high quality bassbag (very sturdy) As everyone probably knows, this bass cannot be ordered anymore due to another company filling complaints everywhere. 
      Bass is passive, volume, 4 way PU selector, and tone. Included are as well the straplocks (sunk in holes on the back). Set for E-A-D-G strings. Can be used for B-E-A-D as well (nut needs adapted a bit for the bigger string gauge and a turn on the trussrod)
      If any questions, do not hesitate to shoot.
      I am not open for trading. I will buy a complementary Spector LT.