Why become a member? ×

Sold. Ernie Ball Musicman Reflex Gamechanger Bass Guitar 4 string HH model. £950.
£950

karlfer

A friend wanted my American Dimension Deluxe. He offered me this but as it is perceived as more valuable, an agreement was reached.

So, I know little about them, need £950, collected from Wigan.

I can only see one tiny dint on the front, lower horn. The writing on the back is the transfers originally on the front controls. I’m sure they will come off & leave no residue.

If you require a courier, you would need to organise & pay for it, simply telling me which day it will be collected.

TRADES.

I value this at considerably more for a trade, but I would be happy to discuss Fender Jazz/Precision DELUXE 2012/2016, the ones with active/passive switch.

The link below will explain this astonishing bass better than I ever could. Videos content.

https://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/Music-Man-Reflex-Game-Changer-HH-Bass-Guitar-MN-Black/1A8E

And many thanks to Gareth (Musicman20) for expert advice & permissions.

My understanding is it’s a bit like the TC Toneprint thing (except not for effects, or amp. Think I’ll shut up whilst I’m losing!). 

Cheers,

Karl.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Edited by karlfer
  • Like 2

That is sooo beautiful...

I tried one at LBGS a few years ago, great tones and feel. I think this is maybe only the second used one I've seen for sale. If I had what you wanted I'd be ripping your arm off right now.

Good luck with your sale/trade.

• Like 1

These are amazing tone machines, I had loads of fun pre-programming the coils for a set of quick-select gig tones.  And you can get an incredibly low action on the superfast neck! Would be very tempted to have one again but only after 5 strings at the mo... GLWTS Karl :)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Deedee said:

😍 that’s truly gorgeous 

Cheers Dan :)

The last new selling price I can find for these is £2470. I think they can still be special ordered.

I am passing on a bit of luck with this selling CASH price, so I'm ignoring lowballers, end of.

After a huge amount of interest last night, it's all gone quite. If it don't go, fine, I'll keep it a year then put it out at a proper price:D

Edited by karlfer
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, krispn said:

Always been impressed with the versatility of these. Having played and owned a Big Al the ability to switch coils in and out etc makes for a lot of fun. 

To be honest Gavin, I look at the controls & it scares me :$

6 hours ago, mr zed said:

Just seen that this has been sold - Someone got a genuine bargain.

Yes, me originally Mr. Zed. Just passing it on. 

I think it is actually genuine, in this instance, to say "go to a better home". It's way past my cocker spaniel IQ.