Why become a member? ×

Sadly...SOLD warwick streamer LX in honey violin.

gafbass02

I know streamers dont tend to shift on here but i though id try.

Well i need to clear my debts so the latest of my basses to bite the dust is my beloved streamer LX its a great nick with some light buckle rash visible in some lights on the back, the bass is a 99 and in great nick with a super low action and no issues, not even the broken tab on the nut lol, its a reeeeally sweet streamer! It wipes the floor with all the other wicks I've owned Inc an 80s stage1 and an fna jazzman along with other lx's.
It even has a lovely figuring in the neck, which has a sort of optical depth to it, def the best warwick ive played bar none.
The bass is fitted with gold schaller straplocks and a hipshot detuner. EDIT NOT included at £400.

Ill accept £4oo collected from Cheltenham or buyer arranged courier

Edited by gafbass02

Thanks mate it's truly gutting but I really need to pay off as much of my credit card as I can as quick as I can so I'm just trying to think about that. If I stopped to think about the basses i'm having to part with and the fact that I'll never afford any of them again I reckon I'd just cry!

[quote name='gafbass02' post='331699' date='Nov 18 2008, 06:45 PM']That would be very cool! At least then it's staying close to home incase I win the lottery cause I would so buy this one back!![/quote]

if it's that good then find a way to keep it man, you'll only regret it otherwise.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='gafbass02' post='340951' date='Nov 30 2008, 10:40 AM']I've had interest but as it stands this is still going. Please buy it!, as the longer it takes the harder it's getting to part with, and I have to![/quote]

I was one of those watchers - but I couldn't work out why I needed it more than the Warwick Corvette I already own (oh, and I didn't have the cash at the time either...). If you have an answer though, then I'm interested in hearing it :-)

[quote name='Chipps' post='342492' date='Dec 1 2008, 10:50 PM']I was one of those watchers - but I couldn't work out why I needed it more than the Warwick Corvette I already own (oh, and I didn't have the cash at the time either...). If you have an answer though, then I'm interested in hearing it :-)[/quote]

Do you have the passive Corvette Std? This is a completely different beast, and will sound like a ‘proper’ Warwick. Plus, Streamers look cool :)

I've got a '97 Corvette (checks headstock) Standard in bubinga with a wenge/wenge neck. Very nice bass, though I'm not sure I like the super-narrow nut - AND though it balances well, I find the nut a little far away, if you see what I mean...

Cheers
(remembers to tick the 'email me' box)

Will sell for £400 (without detuner), no less, collected. If I absolutely have to post it would have to be with neck off after receipt of cleared funds. Gutted this is taking so long it's such a great bass. There has been interest but no takers yet.

[b][/b][quote name='Clarky' post='347821' date='Dec 7 2008, 12:57 PM']What you need is a pic of this draped over a semi-naked lovely and it would be gone in minutes!

Good luck with sale[/quote]

Ha ha !! True hopefully this a sold now. Pending usual

I am very pleased to say I am the new owner of this bass! After a grueling trip from London today (well worth it tho).. I met up with Gaf, which was a real pleasure. The bass is fantastic, and I can't wait to play it. Unfortunately I have been informed by she-who-must-be-obeyed that I'm not allowed to touch it - even look at it - even point, until Christmas!. Not quite sure how I am going to cope with the anticipation, but needless to say I am one happy bunny :)

Not bad for a first bass! :huh: