Why become a member? ×

overwater#1 feedback

Merton

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome, thankyou very much David!! I really do appreciate your time and help!! :) Hope you're well! Best wishes :huh:

[quote name='eubassix' post='335660' date='Nov 24 2008, 05:34 PM']Reciprocal feedback for Matt / OW#1 - very pleasant, easy guy to deal with and sent payment quickly. Highly recommended for BC wheels & deals... !![/quote]

• 2 months later...

Ahhhhh, Dont do that Mert! In an hours time, my bank account will closely resemble £0.00 after paying for the bass!

I think i'l have to do with a badge for now, and keep dreaming! :angry:

Has the 4x8 gone yet? I do hope not!! I'd definitely take that later this year once the balance goes up again!! What other are you selling? Do you have any green stuff left at all :P ??

Thanks for the greeeeeat feedback again mate! It actually makes me sound like im a nice guy...if only people knew the truth :) :huh:

Thanks again Mert! ;) I'l be sat under the letter box waiting for the badge in the morning! :P

Prob gonna keep the 4x8 now - had a good chat about it with Nic, and Tinman and Mrs Tinman both said I should keep it, so f**k it. I'll just be broke ;)

Also got a 2007 Trace 1518 now, it's the best 1x15 cab of theirs I've heard. And it's light :P

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The Status has landed .....

Super transaction with Matt a true gent do deal with ..( thinking you might need a new BC name soon , KSBT ? )

Buy with confidence , although i dont think he ll be selling much any time soon !

Many Thanks

Gary
v8

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...