Why become a member? ×

SOLD. Fender Precision 1996 50th Anniversary rare Shell Pink £495
£495

paddybass

[quote name='paddybass' timestamp='1477946796' post='3165496']
Selling my Fender Precision Bass in rare Shell Pink, 1996 Anniversary model. Serial no: V006225.
Great condition apart from a few small dings which have been touched up, see pics.
Fitted with growly American Vintage pickups, plays and sounds great. The colour is not Salmon Pink, it's Shell Pink and is more fleshy coloured than bright pink. Will come with a hard case.
Pickup preferred or meet up but could courier at cost.
Not looking for trades. Thanks.

Please be aware, this Bass is not the colour of my Profile pic, that was a different Bass. Shell Pink is not that bright, it's a more subdued Pink, like the Cadillac. Cheers

Better pics added.
[/quote]

Selling my Fender Precision Bass in rare Shell Pink, 1996 Anniversary model. Serial no: V006225.
Great condition apart from a few small dings which have been touched up, see pics.
Fitted with growly American Vintage pickups, plays and sounds great. The colour is not Salmon Pink, it's Shell Pink and is more fleshy coloured than bright pink. Will come with a hard case.
Pickup preferred or meet up but could courier at cost.
Not looking for trades. Thanks.

Please be aware, this Bass is not the colour of my Profile pic, that was a different Bass. Shell Pink is not that bright, it's a more subdued Pink, like the Cadillac. Cheers

Better pics added.

Edited by paddybass

[quote name='paddybass' timestamp='1478172658' post='3167232']
Some Daylight pics added, hopefully shows off colour better. Thanks
[/quote]

Thanks for that Paddy - that helps. Still sorely tempted.... waiting on sales myself... usual story :)