Why become a member? ×

Stars

YouMa

[quote name='Josh' post='303200' date='Oct 9 2008, 05:44 PM']Just found a pretty good live version of SGS:[/quote]

Is Hucknall not singing on it then?

[quote name='Josh' post='303200' date='Oct 9 2008, 05:44 PM']You may hate Hucknall but the guy can sing.[/quote]
Yes and no. In that order.

Edited by tauzero

Is the reason to why everyone hates Hucknall because he's ginger and has alot more money than all of us and can get around girls pretty easily?

Or is it just trendy to not like him?

Edited by Josh

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='306420' date='Oct 14 2008, 05:12 PM']judging from what I saw, he was just sleazy.[/quote]

The rumours about him taking women back to his place, putting some Simply Red on the stereo and asking them to drop to their knees and service him are enough to conjure up unpleasant feelings everytime his name is mentioned or if you have the misfortune of seeing his face.

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='304065' date='Oct 10 2008, 05:30 PM']I was in the Met Bar on Park Lane once and saw him on the pull. I thought he looked a bit creepy.[/quote]

Mick Hucknall, the ugliest man alive....with the possible exception of Chris de Burgh. Makes Lemmy look like George Clooney

I hate him because of that 'Fairground' song...it just grates my gears.

Somebody told me that 'Moneys too tight to mention' was a cover version which I never knew

Edited by Bass_In_Yer_Face

[quote name='Hellrazor' post='306442' date='Oct 14 2008, 05:36 PM']The (live) bass player was/is a fella called Wayne Stobart. Not sure if he's still in 'em though.
I went to school with him. He was a canny bass player even then![/quote]

That rings a bell.. was he from Seaton Sluice way?