Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Warwick FNA
£1000

Raslee

Having a bit of a shuffle with some new purchases coming in and could do with selling a 4 stringer bass to balance the funds a little. So i only intend on selling this one....don't snooze a lose as they say :) :

Here is a 2000 black Warwick FNA bass, single humbucker.. I'd actually quite like to keep this bass as it's very versatile, i got it in a trade some months back with the intention of selling it on but I gigged it in my functions band for the last 3-4 gigs ...i was blown away with the sound and it seems superior to any other Warwicks I've ever had. Low action, great condition, active 4 EQ, - I'm thinking a bargain £450 on this as Warwicks don't seem to command the prices they used too - although i'm sure it's worth more...god knows why they go so cheap as the build quality and playability is phenomenal (and I've been through about 50 basses to compare it against!!! Bloody GAS) ....as i say happy to keep this one but putting it out there as I fancy a change ;)

[attachment=229009:IMG_2768.jpg]

[attachment=229010:IMG_2769.jpg]

[attachment=229011:IMG_2772.jpg]

Happy to courier, buyer will have to pay costs or collect from Plymouth/Tavistock - Devon

Edited by Raslee

I think the neck on that Bitsa P/J is off my old Fender P?
If it is, as Raslee says, it's a beautiful neck. Really nice & comfortable to play. The body of that bass looks lovely too - nice job

Anyhow, Mr Raslee is a great guy to deal with - so buy in confidence folks :)

PS. The Peavy looks nice too...... hmmm...

[quote name='Marc S' timestamp='1475657017' post='3147633']
I think the neck on that Bitsa P/J is off my old Fender P?
If it is, as Raslee says, it's a beautiful neck. Really nice & comfortable to play. The body of that bass looks lovely too - nice job
Anyhow, Mr Raslee is a great guy to deal with - so buy in confidence folks :)

PS. The Peavy looks nice too...... hmmm...
[/quote]

Thanks Marc, I'll miss that neck - most comfortable P neck I've used to date :)

Also yes the Peavey is a nice vintage sounding bass, love it for recording :)