Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

Nice one, thanks for that. I had the old MXR pedal a while back which I sold because I wan't usng it, sods law I'd need one again so I got an EHX octave multiplexer because it was cheep. It takes up a lot of real estate on a PTJR though so I'm going to try a few more out. Not sure if I want computerised glitchy octave or organic octave. Time to search the effects forum.

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='875139' date='Jun 23 2010, 09:30 AM']Agreed... It even eliminates the need for a synth or keys player meaning we can stay a 2 piece...[/quote]

is the banner in your sig a link to your 2-piece band? if so, you guys sound massive

[quote name='dumelow' post='875749' date='Jun 23 2010, 07:23 PM']is the banner in your sig a link to your 2-piece band? if so, you guys sound massive[/quote]

Ha... No, Aphemia is a 5 piece!

I use zero pedals for Aphemia as we have a synth player. My 2 piece is a drum and bass outfit, similar to Jojo Mayer & Nerve, mixed with Crystal Method. Not done any recordings yet, soon though!

Yeah really nice, neat little board!

Had to totally reassemble mine last night, having divided and split it up going to Uni, but now the big board is back together in all its' glory Mwuhahahaaa. I had forgotten how much I missed my pedals until I realised I'd been widdling with them for nearly 4 hours last night. I then remember why I hate them all so much when I had to move the board back downstairs where it lives, my poor shoulders!

my little offering

korg pitchblack into sfx red dragon prototype into my trace v-type combo. This is probably the least amount of effects i've owned over the last 2 years but its the board i've been happiest with. . . . . . well for the moment anyways :)

[attachment=53276:IMAG0024.jpg]

Just got it so not used it in the band but programmed some synth sounds, a fuzz patch and an octaver patch plus the tuner useful. Also done an OD one (although i may have forgot to save that one :) ). Was thinking that maybe i could ditch the other three pedals but not so sure now after having a good play. Some of the modulations are a bit rubbish but the Synths and drives seem okay.

The main reason for getting it was so that i could experiment with different sounds as the band has only one guitar andafter flogging my Enigma i needed a Synth type sound for one intro.

Have to say the built in drum machine is awesome and as a practice device its great.

Oh my mate (I think he's Magwrotten on here) reckons he has a really cool synthy envelope follower patch on it. I haven't bothered pursuing it as I have another 10 pedals I use for that kind of funk, but yeh, it must be possible.

[quote name='dudewheresmybass' post='884833' date='Jul 3 2010, 02:58 PM']what's the virtual battery running dude?[/quote]

It's isolating the power going to the Synth Wah - it was quite noisy without it but the virtual battery has cleaned it right up.

[quote name='alexharvay' post='883309' date='Jul 1 2010, 01:07 PM']Having a play with some pedals at the moment, no gigs for a week or so = dirt board for while. May swap the chorus out for my Prunes & Custard, Woolly Mammoth or Fuzz Factory in a bit. Fun.

[/quote]

That is a very nice mini!!!