Why become a member? ×

Interesting Peavey Custom Shop Cirrus 5
£400

NigeH

SOLD.SOLD SOLD
U.S.A Peavey Cirrus 5 in Trace Elliot green, yes one of those bright green ones! Made, I believe for the namm show the year Peavey bought Trace. This one kicked around the Peavey factory for ten years until they sold it at auction. It picked up a few dings and one nasty scratch along the way but cant have been played much as the black Hipshot lightweight hardware looks brand new! Ebony fingerboard (mysteriously without the Abalone "C" at the 12th fret). 18 volt Millenium preamp with sweepable mids.Lovely tone and playability with a tight low B due to the 35" scale. If you like a low action like me this goes lower than any 5 Ive ever owned! Until I manage to get some pictures up I'll happily email some to anyone interested. Any questions please ask. Shes got to go as one man is only allowed to own so many basses apparently.....Pics here
http://imgur.com/a/HIAL0

Edited by NigeH

Thanks for all the interest. Just to be clear, Im selling this bass at what I think is a very good price because i dont want to ship it or take trades ( unless anyones got a 35" scale spector 5 string with emg pups theyre fed up with!) The bass will come with a good quality well padded gig bag. Brand new D'addarios on it too! And if I was being petty, two new Duracells as well lol!