Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn

Kev

[quote name='BassManKev']ernie ball/Status-graphite Musicman Stingray 5 'Blue Dawn', WITHDRAWN, like anything is gunna better this[/quote]

Actually there are quite a few basses out there better than even a graphite necked SR5 - but I must admit this is a nice bass at a nice price, or at least it was, or is until the dreaded gas strikes again :)

after playing it extensivly over the weekend, and discovering my hand still isnt liking it and realising that the B is really never used as anything but an anchor, its back up. im more keen on seeing what trades i could be offered, again obviously 4 string orientated

the prices are concrete, so if they are good for you, let your interest known

thanks

[quote name='BassManKev' post='294067' date='Sep 28 2008, 06:43 PM']after playing it extensivly over the weekend, and discovering my hand still isnt liking it and realising that the B is really never used as anything but an anchor, its back up. im more keen on seeing what trades i could be offered, again obviously 4 string orientated

thanks[/quote]

Dude, Give the hand more stretching time before you make such a decision. Its only been a day since you withdrew it to try and stretch it out. Plus theres no way that you wanna give this bass away.

[quote name='BassManKev' post='294067' date='Sep 28 2008, 06:43 PM']after playing it extensivly over the weekend, and discovering my hand still isnt liking it and realising that the B is really never used as anything but an anchor, its back up. im more keen on seeing what trades i could be offered, again obviously 4 string orientated

thanks[/quote]

I bet you change your mind by this time tomorrow – a gentleman’s bet mind you, I can’t afford to bet money I don’t have :)

[quote name='mathewsanchez' post='294133' date='Sep 28 2008, 08:16 PM']Change the stringing to EADGC. You'll fall in love with it all over again. It's such a special bass you should never part with it.[/quote]
its a possibility, although im not sure id be any better with that, the 2 6 strings iv owned i never really felt the need to use the C, i just did coz it was there. im not a great musician, maybe i should learn some stuff that does use the B or C (former being more likely). iv also realised theres a chance its not the bass at all that could be making my hand ache, as i used to play my 6 strings with ease, but i didnt cycle every day back then...

anyways whilst i think and experiment, i might as well leave it up for sale. all pm's have been answered.