Why become a member? ×

Just for Fun - If you were stuck on a deserted island...

Behlmene

[quote name='Number6' timestamp='1448535116' post='2916172']
I appear to have be washed up on a island with a load of music equipment on it. Luckily i brought my wood saw, hammer and wood chisel.

Time to start chopping all that old driftwood up and forming it into a raft :)

Hehehe
[/quote]

Won't work. I forgot to add it's akin to Gilligan's Island. No one ever escapes :yarr: :D !

What kind of island is this? That has no inhabitants, yet a working power supply. I assume said power supply would need a source, i. e. a generator. Perhaps it's a sunny island and has solar power or maybe offshore wind power. Whichever one would require regular maintenance or your jamming might be short lived ;)

[quote name='ubit' timestamp='1448584990' post='2916720']
What kind of island is this? That has no inhabitants, yet a working power supply. I assume said power supply would need a source, i. e. a generator. Perhaps it's a sunny island and has solar power or maybe offshore wind power. Whichever one would require regular maintenance or your jamming might be short lived ;)
[/quote]

Well it's kind of a rediculous premise, I agree. Really it's just me asking folks about their most loved bass and amp. So what are yours?

[quote name='Behlmene' timestamp='1448586176' post='2916723']

Well it's kind of a rediculous premise, I agree. Really it's just me asking folks about their most loved bass and amp. So what are yours?
[/quote]

I was only joking mate, as said, I would take me P bass and the old SVT2 mit der Barefaced Super twin !

[quote name='colgraff' timestamp='1449078390' post='2920629']
I'd have any amp you like and Chris Squire's triple-necked Wal. But I'd still be scared that someone would see me with it!
[/quote]

Hope that you're washed ashore with a good osteopath!

Edited by TrevorR

[quote name='Number6' timestamp='1448535116' post='2916172']

Time to start chopping all that old driftwood up and forming it into a raft :)

Hehehe
[/quote]

Some bass manufacturers have employed that theory :ph34r:

My 6 string Blue Moon parlour, and as it appears there's leccy on the island, and my BM Parlour is electro, i'll take a Roland 40XL cube

[quote name='ras52' timestamp='1448541995' post='2916273']
In which case there can only be one choice of bass: [url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TENNESSEE-15-STRING-EXTENDED-RANGE-BASS-/291606350777"]http://www.ebay.co.u...S-/291606350777[/url]
[/quote]

This.

Among other things, there's a lot of good useable steel cable there. Very useful for snares, etc.etc..