Why become a member? ×

I think I'll stick to a t shirt....

The Admiral

The Motorhead merch fest continues, with the latest branded offering being Motorhead sex toys. Some great comments on Facebook, with one female fan suggesting that they should have built in Lemmy's trademark facial warts to add to the authenticity and enjoyment....

The Black version is named 'Ace of Spades' , which has a whiff of 70s club comedian about it for me, but perhaps I'm seeing what isn't there?

http://classicrock.teamrock.com/news/2015-10-14/lemmy-surprised-by-sex-toy-range

Edited by The Admiral

Guest Jecklin

[quote name='The Admiral' timestamp='1444842999' post='2886638']
...but perhaps I'm seeing what isn't there
[/quote]

I'm with you Admiral. If it wasn't initially deliberate someone should have said no to the name after they twigged. It is not on.

Seems motorhead have gone the Kiss route with merchandise.

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1444845763' post='2886688']
I can't be bothered to follow the link - Is there an Orgasmatron, an Iron Fist and a Bomber..? If not, there should be.
[/quote]

No doubt coming soon...... And let's not even get into 'Jailbait' !!!!

Edited by The Admiral

[quote name='seashell' timestamp='1444859731' post='2886864']
Are Motorhead still selling wine?
[/quote]

Looks like it - plus beer, and whiskey.....

http://www.motorhead-drinks-shop.com

Some of the articles I've read suggest that whilst he's very happy with the money, to the point where he is making more than he ever has, Lemmy has some reservations about some of the choices being made by the management - not least the sex toy range! It's such a strong brand image though - why not use it as his pension? I can't imagine anyone is going to begrudge him the financial rewards - no-one can question his rock & roll authenticity - he's hardly a 'plastic' rock star, just cashing in.