Why become a member? ×

SOLD! TRACE ELLIOT SMC 7215 GP7 300W 15" COMBO
£180

Handwired

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='tommorichards' timestamp='1444170263' post='2880928']
I'm interested dude. Is 300w the rating just on its own or with an extension cab added?
[/quote]Not sure about that, maybe somebody else can help, all I know is that it's as loud as my GB Streamliner 900 through a BF Retro six10.

[quote name='Handwired' timestamp='1444221928' post='2881273']
Not sure about that, maybe somebody else can help, all I know is that it's as loud as my GB Streamliner 900 through a BF Retro six10.
[/quote]
If I may, it'll be 300 watts with an extension cab (4 ohm load total). Prob about 200watts into the combo alone (8 ohm). Make no mistake,these are extremely loud amps for their ratings.

Loud indeed. I have recently gone back to a Trace Elliot 300W head after flirting with an assortment of Class Ds. I would say it is louder than my current back up head - TC RH750 - and certainly louder than the one it replaced - Mark Bass LMIII Tube 800. And, for me and what I am looking for, a country mile better tone.

At a recent very loud gig I played it through 2 x Barefaced Supercompacts. That was fun. :)

This combo has to be one of the biggest bargains in the classified at the moment.

[quote name='tom1946' timestamp='1444913296' post='2887250']
I use one of these combos in our church band, it's awesome! never seems to run out of volume. Buy it, you won't be sorry, I love mine.
It never gets moved so the weight isn't a problem for me. :D
[/quote]Actually it's not heavy, it only weighs about 30kg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...