Why become a member? ×

Modulus Flea Bass 2008 ***SOLD***

Marcus

Guys....... you know I really P*SS myself off !!!

This is a totally fantastic Bass..... but something else has come along and I can't fight the GAS !!!

Got no play fund left so it's time to sell something

It's a 2008 model Flea Spec (Basslines, OBP1, Badass) Modulus Hard Case Included

Price is £1000 ovno Bass is Mint

Not really looking for PX's but may consider a deal with a Black / Rosewood 3 Band Musicman Stingray + Cash

Sorry photo's are not great...... I get really jealous when I see great pictures, I can never seem to take a good photo !!!

The Bass isn't as Yellow as it looks in the first 3 photo's..... the 4th photo is a better guide.

Call me on 07818 044187 with any questions

ATB

Mark

Edited by Marcus

[quote name='Jobiebass' post='277374' date='Sep 4 2008, 09:43 PM']why did I have to spend the money I got from my bongo on beer?[/quote]

wait.... you sold your bongo (which was the best looking bongo ever) and bought beer (one of the cheapest alcohols)..... Thats something I just can't comprehend.

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='277461' date='Sep 4 2008, 11:38 PM']I find the best solution is not to drink. I barely ever touch the stuff these days as I work day & night (including weekends most of the time!) I've found I don't really miss it & I can afford much better basses :)[/quote]

What am I doing wrong... the more I play... the more I drink and smoke (Jazz Fags)....

[quote name='crez5150' post='277462' date='Sep 4 2008, 11:40 PM']What am I doing wrong... the more I play... the more I drink and smoke (Jazz Fags)....[/quote]

Hey Jay, I think a lot of it is down to the fact that I'm always driving. The most I can ever have is one drink (if I have any) so you gradually get out of the habit anyway. The other thing is that after a long hard day teaching at school, followed by a long hard evening teaching private pupils or playing professionally, the last thing I have the energy for is going to the bloody pub!

[quote name='jonthebass' post='277701' date='Sep 5 2008, 11:35 AM']Oh...no...GAS...attack...

No offence intended here, but is £1k a good price?
I know nothing about their value you see.[/quote]

None taken.....!!

Bass is £1750 in this spec, I think £1000 ono is a decent price to sell rather than a feeler !

If anyone looks back at my previous for sale threads, When I sell stuff I price it to sell and it usually does quickly....

However as always the market will decide....

ATB

Mark

[quote name='Mr Cougar' post='277930' date='Sep 5 2008, 03:35 PM']I agree, around £1k is a very fair price, if you were to look back through these sold in the past on here you'd see that they have consistently fetched around this sort of value.[/quote]

J, you've already got too many basses.

However please buy it before I have to consider a serious overdraft!

Good job my SR4 is red and maple :)

Hi Marcus,

Quite interested in this. What does it weigh? Bad back makes weight a bit critical! How would you describe the sounds available? Does the OBP1 provide enough tonal range for Jazz to Rock tones? Are you prepared to ship if costs paid?

Many thanks,
NS