Why become a member? ×

Loud Inc 4x10 £60 Eminence Speaker Cabinet SOLD
£550

simwells

I've decided sadly to sell my full stack not gigging right now and shortly going travelling so clearing out everything I can.

Kustom Groove Bass Head, comes in a Stagg 2u rack, has been gigged but amp itself is in very good condition and works absolutely perfectly. Amazingly powerful 1200 watt (at 2ohm I think) loads of information on Talkbass, these are hugely underated amps all round. I'l chuck in a decent speakon cable, never bought the footswitch.

KBG1200 GROOVE BASS HEAD
1,200 Watts RMS @ 2 Ohms
-12db or Max db Input Switch
Gain & Master Volume Controls
9-Band Active EQ
Bass, Mid & High Controls w/ EQ Shift
Solo Boost (Footswitchable)
Mute Function (Footswitchable)
Tuner Output Jack
Effects Loop (Send & Return Jacks)
Direct Out (XLR) - Pre-EQ or Post-EQ
Two Speak-On Output Jacks

[s]£300 £280[/s] [s]£260[/s] SOLD

Loud Inc Cab, 4x10

8ohms, 1200 watts I'm pretty sure. 4x10 plus a tweeter. Absolutely fantastic cab and fairly lightweight, has been gigged and has a number of scuffs and where the carpet pieces meet up around the outside it's not the best stuck but it's very much a worker cab. 2 standard jack inputs.

10" Speakers all Eminence

[s]£130 £110 £90 £85[/s] £80

Alien Audio 1x15

Made by Alien on here, really good cab all round. Has some marks from gigging but nothing major and works perfectly. 2 speakon inputs and 2 standard jacks.

450 Watt 15" Eminence Kappa Speaker

[s]£80[/s] £45 Edited by simwells

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Need the cash right now so only looking at sale, price drops, probably be heading to eBay soon.

Going to miss this amp when I have to put up with the Ashdown Mag stack at the practice room!

Edited by simwells

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='SwamiRob' timestamp='1440501745' post='2851265']
Still after the amp when I eventually sell something!
[/quote]

Haha good luck definitely a buyers market right now!

Final drops on the cabs, ridiculous prices for the sound and build quality.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='simwells' timestamp='1442747498' post='2869143']...I'm not sure how to test or find out for definite?
[/quote]

[quote]...
Measuring speaker nominal impedance If you just want to find out the nominal impedance of the speaker e.g. ist it 4, 8 or 15 ohms then there is a rough & ready way. Just use your multimeter to measure the DC resistance of the voice coil i.e. across the speaker terminals (with nothing else connected) and multiply the answer by 1.3. So if the DC resistance is say 6 ohms then the speaker is nominally 8 ohm impedance.
...[/quote]

([i]from[/i] [url="http://www.epanorama.net/documents/audio/speaker_impedance.html"]Speaker Impedance[/url]...)

Edited by Dad3353

[quote name='simwells' timestamp='1442747498' post='2869143']

Sorry just seen this, in my head it is, but I'm not sure how to test or find out for definite?

[/quote]
Might be on back of speaker, but that would mean taking the back of the cabinet off. If you've been using it with another cab I'll assume it's 8 ohm. :-)