Why become a member? ×

i think i got it wrong.

bubinga5

i posted a thread about Roberto Salomone and his playalong. . and probably came across as a pompous twat with my over bearing views on how a bass line should be played. in real life I'm not said pompous twat, i was just having a bad morning. i wouldn't like any of you girls/guys to think i was, said pompous twat. he's a great bass player, but I'm a stickler for an Incognito bassline. and i still think he over plays, but i should have looked a bit deeper.

i value everyones opinion on BC, and do learn a lot from you guys

anyways. Have a great weekend.

Edited by bubinga5

I don't think you're a pompous twat. You just know what you like and what you don't.
I've seen far better examples of pompous twattery happening on BC! :P

You often share examples of music that you really love, which is great as it can turn other people on to something new.

Hey mate, I replied on the original thread that I thought the guy sounded good.
My response wasn't intended to ridicule your initial conments; simply that I enjoyed the playing.
I don't think your comments were out of line, simply an indication of your own viewpoint.
We're bass players - our function is to support others - if my comment was taken in any other way, then I'm truly sorry. It wasn't my intention.
Keep grooving!!