Why become a member? ×

status s2 is sold pending deal on thursday.

greyparrot

Hi im am selling my status 5 string headless bass. It has very rare now cocabolo top, and a figured maple neck laminated to the normal graphit neck. The bass has latest 18volt electronics, and gold hardware. It comes with case. It was bought direct from staus this year and is an 08 modle, for £1600 but i dont really think its my thing. You can see the pics on my site on the photo gallery of www.bsharpduo.co.uk I am looking for £1000 and a cash or bank transfer sale, but would prefer a local pickup from essex. This is an exellent bass oozes quality and sound is amazing, and for slap it sounds great. Very powerful eq, and the bass is as new unmarked, and only gigged at high end functions. Not a mark on her.

07957300029 for a chat, thanks Rich.

more pics can be emailed or text but bass is as new. Very rare as they have not made many in cocabolo top and the maple fingerbord.

Reason for sale is fenders are more my thing, and just wanted something from my past, but the style of music i play does not warrent this bass.

Update After talking with out to play jazz, we may have a deal (strait swap for fenders going down next thursday)

Edited by greyparrot

we are doing a swap his usa p bass (08) and a m.miller jazz also 08 for my 08 status, (same new cash value) so i think a good deal is had here as i was looking to buy a jazz as they are more my thing as it were, but the status is beutiful and he will be very happy im sure!

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='264768' date='Aug 18 2008, 05:43 PM']Yes, mate! Everything except for the missus... Norfolk bird, anyone? :)[/quote]
I'm just wondering, does that mean this is *NOT* a done deal?

If this is not sold (of course I don't want to tread on any toes) I will DEFINITELY take it.

It looks like the very thing I've been looking for.

PM Sent with my contact details...

EDIT: Sorry I misunderstood the message. (I thought you were saying the Missus wasn't letting you buy it... Doh)

I am interested in this bass in the extreme, but if I now have it right, it's sold... <Sigh>

Edited by GremlinAndy

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='264966' date='Aug 18 2008, 09:45 PM']Yes, as far as I'm concerned this bass is sold (to me!) but you'll have to get confirmation from the current owner :)[/quote]

Yes i will confime to all that the bass is sold to mr Out to play Jazz!!

Edited by greyparrot

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='264966' date='Aug 18 2008, 09:45 PM']Yes, as far as I'm concerned this bass is sold (to me!) but you'll have to get confirmation from the current owner :huh:[/quote]

Nope mate, It's all good! (I thought you'd backed out, but after my post I realised I'd got the wrong end of the stick)
I'll be waiting in the wings in the unlikely event you change your mind.

I've been after a nice Status since... well, ...since i fist saw them.
And I have the finances to actually afford one now. My search for the right one will have to continue. (I am a Warwick man for a while longer) :)