Why become a member? ×

Should I go to Mansons guitar emporium today?

Marvin

Who on this forum would vote no??

You know that of course Marvin. You seek validation to assuage your guilt.

Without a file containing the necessary information (list of your current gear, graphs to show how well that gear currently satisfies your musical needs, bank statements, debts, earnings etc.) I'm just gonna say DO IT

Edited by Roland Rock

I went, I saw...and didn't buy anything.

The bass 'department' seems to have shrunk markedly in Mansons to make room for , um, a lot more acoustic guitars it seems.

I did see a very nice candy apple red Fender MIM Jazz. It really did look very nice and felt very nice. BUT, at up around £550ish I think it was, just not nice enough. There were quite a few 4 figure Fenders, all out of my price range. The Pedulla's were very nice...but they were into 4 figures as well. The basses were all ok, but nothing really grabbed me.

I was disappointed with the amp side of things, there was very little to choose from. A few Hartke combos and the odd bit of this and that really.

I also went into another music shop in Exeter which was quite frankly a complete waste of time. Where they keep what pitiful basses they have is an embarrassment, they just shouldn't bother.

SO...I've still got Jazz bass GAS :o

[quote name='yorks5stringer' timestamp='1424286909' post='2694816']
As it's half term I voted no to save you from hordes of wannbe guitarists. However it seems the visit passed without incident and Bass. On that subject and re your gas, have you visited the Marcus Miller/Sire Bass thread? Very affordable...
[/quote]

I'm just decideing which finish I should get re. the Marcus Miller /Sire Bass :)

Tobacco Burst or Black.... :unsure: :blink: :gas:

Edited by Marvin