Why become a member? ×

EBS Proline 2x10 (special order 8 Ohm versions) x4 with D2F covers
£1800

EBS_freak

I have 4x near mint condition (few scuffs on the corner protectors but nothing serious - everything else is perfect, no bubbling fur, nothing), special order [b]8 ohm[/b] 2x10 proline cabs from EBS. This enables you to have a highly versatile rig - with a 2ohm amp, such as the TD650, you can run 1, 2, 3 or 4 cab rig - an 8x10 without the back breaking weight. All of the cabs have been kept in a set of quality D2F covers that I had imported from the States - and additionally, I had velcro flaps put over the openings to the handles to keep the handles of the cabs mint too. The cabs really are like new.

As for the corner protectors, I have brand new EBS corner protectors to make the cabs absolute mint. I have had these corners as spares but never used them because the original corners are still in great condition and are not anywhere scuffed enough to warrant changing yet. I shall include 8 spare corners with each cab.

I haven't used these cabs in anger in nearly two years as I have gone the silent stage route and let the PA do all of the work.

I also have a mint TD650 up for grabs but am unsure whether I want to let this go yet - but try me.

Will split but would rather sell in units of 2.

Looks the bomb on stage!

Edited by EBS_freak

I play though some JH Audio Roxannes so have incredible amounts of bass on tap and a PSM900 - gives me an incredible sound, especially as I get my stereo feed from a digital desk giving me all the control I need over eq, compression and fx etc. The important thing is to have either enough open mics or ambient mics to give you the feeling of being in the mix as opposed to listening to a CD.

I never really had that feeling of moving air as I never stand that close to my amp. When playing through large PA with multiple subs, you can feel bass but it's something that I don't feel that I need.

I know tecamp do the pleasure board (at least I think that is what it's called) but the idea for me is to carry less, not more!