Why become a member? ×

Nicely ventilated

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1403892124' post='2487528']
Is the seller our own BigRedX??
[/quote]

The seller has positive feedback left for the previous sale of 'Stretcher used by Dick Venom & The Terrortones in the "StickyPants Trance" Video '. Maybe this answers your question..? :mellow:

[quote name='alyctes' timestamp='1403893527' post='2487549']
£35 postage?! hmmm...
[/quote]

Actually allowing for adequate insurance and eBay's cut of the postage costs the shipping cost was just shy of £35.00 and that doesn't allow for the money time and effort required to actually pack the instrument up properly.

If you can do it for less I'd suggest that you are skimping on either the packaging and/or insurance and with the current eBay selling regulations you can't really afford to do that.

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1404208021' post='2490218']
Actually allowing for adequate insurance and eBay's cut of the postage costs the shipping cost was just shy of £35.00 and that doesn't allow for the money time and effort required to actually pack the instrument up properly.

If you can do it for less I'd suggest that you are skimping on either the packaging and/or insurance and with the current eBay selling regulations you can't really afford to do that.
[/quote]

Agree with Big on this. I sell quite a lot on ebay and it's a nightmare making certain that goods get to the buyer safely. It's a cost in time and materials and ebay still take a cut of the shipping costs because other sellers abused it by overcharging to inflate their selling price.

A seller quoted me £6.95 to send a bass London to Scotland. Told him to find another
courier, I wanted the bass not a bag of bits and pointed out any damage or loss and he'd
take the hit on insurance.

He changed it to £20 and I got the bass safe. I'd rather pay a bit more get my goods and
seller get their money,everybody happy.