Why become a member? ×

Hartke Transporter 4x10 Bass Cab - SOLD
£45

JackieMoon

Hi All,

Have up for sale my Hartke 410 TP Cab which I picked up from Mr. Skankdelvar a few months back (Hope you don't mind the picture reuse). It's been used to weekly rehearsal and performed admirably.

The cosmetic condition is not 100% with some raising of the carpetting due to over excited cats but there are no tears to speak of. The important thing is it works perfectly, sounds nice and punchy and is pretty darn light. It is 300w @ 8ohms. I am only moving it on due to upgrading to something else. I gave £60 for it so I have priced fairly at £45.

Now the important bits. I cannot and will not post this so it is strictly collection only from Ferndown, Dorset. You are welcome to demo it and give it a once over before you take it away and I am sure you won't beat it at this price point.

Cheers, Joe

Edited by JackieMoon

[quote name='JackieMoon' timestamp='1403216199' post='2480963']
Hartke 410 TP Cab which I picked up from Mr. Skankdelvar a few months back (Hope you don't mind the picture reuse).
[/quote]

No worries, Joe, reuse away.

PS: The cat asked me to relay her firm opinion that the minor cosmetic issues 'add vintage mojo to the proposition'.

Used to be mine! Bought new for over £200

Great lightweight cab, and rather annoyingly this impressed my band far more than the US boutique gear I've had since, 'cos of the alu cones of course

[quote name='Shaggy' timestamp='1403342657' post='2481919']
rather annoyingly this impressed my band far more than the US boutique gear I've had since, 'cos of the alu cones of course
[/quote]

Exactly what happened to me. :lol:

Anyhow, the cab certainly gets around a bit - Wales to Banbury to Wiltshire to Bournemouth (and maybe next - West London??)