Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 for sale (Brand New) Price Drop £425 Shipped
£575

wolldav

Hi, for sale i have a brand new not even a week old Aguilar TH500. I've had several of these amps and have sold them here in basschat, I've had the opportunity to obtain and sell this one aswell. I've opened the box just to take pictures of the content. It's never been plugged in at all, BNIB. This price includes shipping the the UK. Or if your local we can meet. I live in the West Midlands.

[b][color=#FF0000]PRICE DROP £450 shipped in the UK[/color][/b]

Thanks dw

£425 shipped to anywhere in the UK

Sold!!! Pending usual

Edited by wolldav

I purchased the TH500 in the USA and brought it over to the UK. The amp has SMPS, Switching mode power supply, so can be used worldwide. The amp comes with 3 year limited warranty. I would assume that once the warranty card is filled out that the warranty is valid for 3 years no matter where u are, but I am not 100 % sure.

I've sold another TH500 to JAZZJAMES, from London, of whom is a bass chat member in January and he was well satisfied with the amp.

Thanks

Dw

[quote name='wolldav' timestamp='1403193795' post='2480710']
Thanks Dad3353. Even though import taxes would have to be paid from Thomann i will set my price accordingly :)

NEW PRICE £500 Shipped to the UK

dw
[/quote]

Import taxes? Really? Gr.....

Edited by tonyclaret

Yea just to make it clear, we (EU countries) don't pay import tax on purchases from within the EU. Thomann is based in Germany so no additional tax would be applied to the purchase price unless you live outside the EU. ;)

Edited by Denzel

Hi guys,

Just to say that I did a very similar deal with David a few months ago and the Aguilar was in 'as new' condition as described and has been serving me well ever since.

Anyone who buys it will be a happy bunny. This amp with my DB112 cabs kicks ass.

And here's a little vid of me using the DI out of the head:

http://youtu.be/iVsCTFa3Ieg

James

Edited by Jazzjames

[quote name='wolldav' timestamp='1403187578' post='2480629']
I purchased the TH500 in the USA and brought it over to the UK. The amp has SMPS, Switching mode power supply, so can be used worldwide. The amp comes with 3 year limited warranty. I would assume that once the warranty card is filled out that the warranty is valid for 3 years no matter where u are, but I am not 100 % sure.

I've sold another TH500 to JAZZJAMES, from London, of whom is a bass chat member in January and he was well satisfied with the amp.

Thanks

Dw
[/quote]

Thanks DW,

I have a friend who was after a new(ish) one having seen the price war going on at the moment but the warranty issue will put him off.

Because it's a USA model it won't be covered by UK warranty so would need to be returned to the US retailer should it go wrong.

However, I have to say that these things are pretty much bullet-proof. I've never heard of one failing!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...