Why become a member? ×

Precision Bass in Eric Clapton white

Guest MoJo

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380047967094&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123"]Eric Clapton White P Bass On Ebay[/url]

With "ROSE WOOD FINGER BOARDS" (suggesting it comes with a spare?). It's in good CODITION and in case you didn't get it the first time, it's a REAL FENDER STANDARD P BASS.

Oh and by the way, I haven't got a photo of the actual bass so here's a photo of a similar one (in Angus Young Red) on the cover of the DVD I'm throwing in with the deal

I didn't know Eric Clapton had a white P Bass. You live and learn eh?

:)

Edited by bassman2790

[quote name='bassman2790' post='244091' date='Jul 20 2008, 10:20 PM']I see he's added some more photos since my original post. At least we know it has a neck. :)[/quote]
I strongly suspect that what it has is a "kneck". :ph34r:

Jon.

[quote name='SJA' post='244299' date='Jul 21 2008, 10:37 AM']which Clapton guitar is/was white? aren't his strats either black or grey?[/quote]
His trademark guitar is "Blackie", a Frankenstein 50s/60s Black Strat (and Fender makes signature versions of 'em)

Don't think anyone has worked out where the white association comes from!

Maybe his next listing will be Richie Blackmore Emerald Jazz Bass or Hank Marvin Blueburst Rickenbacker 4003 :)

[quote name='Clarky' post='244347' date='Jul 21 2008, 11:45 AM']ah, I get it. Talcum powder for his sweaty hands[/quote]

Perhaps Eric plays an Ashbory?

Chummy also has a Sunburst P bass with exactly the same wording. It too is Eric Clapton white ...