Why become a member? ×

Bass Collection SGC Nanyo SB301 MIJ - Upgraded Electrics.
£250

The Hat

Hi all,

Superb quality, superb range of tones, very playable basses. Usual Japanese very high build quality.
Almost certainly one of the most under rated and under appreciated basses out there.

Transparent Red finish, a couple of dinks and dents here and there but nothing that is serious at all.
The Transparent red finish highlights the lovely grain on this bass.

This electrics / wiring loom have been upgraded with a wiring loom kit from Basschat’s Ki0gon. Controls are Volume/Volume/Tone/Tone.

This is a great upgrade and has taken an already great bass to another level, definitely a worthwhile and significant upgrade.

It has also benefited from an advanced set up by Jacks Instrument services so is ready to roll.

The price includes a small amp and also a Hercules wall hanger.

Any inspection more than welcome.

It was purchased from here and if needed i can give you the members details to vouch for both me and the bass.

Apologies for the crap photos, photography aint my best talent ![attachment=163306:IMG_3231.JPG]

[quote name='flippyfloop' timestamp='1400844652' post='2457438']
Great basses for the money.

Would love to hear the [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]Ki0gon upgrade as the stock pre is a bit lacking.[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]
If it is a 301 it won't have a stock pre, they are passive. So more than a bit lacking!

This was my bass previously and I sold it to 'The Hat'.

Difficult bass to photograph - it has a nice see through finish that shows an attractive grain.
Can see it a little in these pics here - if it helps.

The upgraded loom from Basschat's own KiOgon with controls of Volume/Volume/Tone/Tone gives great options tonal variation.

[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/344rwom.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/o552ep.jpg[/IMG]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Chaos Daveo' timestamp='1404625697' post='2494186']
Have a bump on me these are great basses for starting out on and sound massive on recordings. A steal...
[/quote]

Have another from me.

Mines still my favourite go to Bass after 20 + years and half a dozen other Basses.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...