Why become a member? ×

Rock quiz time

Triumphman

[quote name='Leonard Smalls' timestamp='1424765564' post='2700059'] Better late than never! Anyway, this band's guitarist once played in Dredd and the Badass Weeds, along with me and Jay Rayner! [i]You think you're going to live your life alone, In darkness and seclusion, yeah, I know[/i] [/quote]

Rollins Band - Liar

[color=#000000][font=DroidSansRegular, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]"The spinal cord of JFK[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=DroidSansRegular, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Wrapped in Marilyn Monroe's negligee"[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='bartelby' timestamp='1424808224' post='2700732']
[color=#000000][font=DroidSansRegular, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]"The spinal cord of JFK[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=DroidSansRegular, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Wrapped in Marilyn Monroe's negligee"[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

"These foolish things remind me of you"?

[quote name='bartelby' timestamp='1424808224' post='2700732']
[/quote]

The 12 days of christmas?

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1428914594' post='2745777']
Everyone's gone to ground on this, then..? I can hear the gnashing of teeth; here's some street music by way of interlude, played by our organ [s]*******[/s] man ...
[attachment=189194:Orga_Grin.jpg]
[/quote]

In the nick of time!

[quote name='ras52' timestamp='1428914698' post='2745780']
In the nick of time!
[/quote]

Yes, didn't want the topic to collapse in upon itself. We need a superhero to come along; someone like Superman, Ironman, Garbageman or Green Arrow. No, on second thoughts, not that last one. :mellow: