Why become a member? ×

SOLD, pending payment: Orange Terror bass 500 & 2 x Aguilar GS112 cabs (& padded covers) - bargain! Cabs reduced for this weekend!
£700

tredders

[b]Now sold, pending payment :)[/b]

Selling my OTB 500 and twin Aguilar GS112's to fund something a bit more retro!

The OTB is in excellent condition - I revalved it with Philips ECC81/12AT7WC, so it's a lot more controllable than with the stock valves, but these are also included.

The 2 cabs are the GS112 with tweeter models. One is immaculate, one has a patch of carpet (3" by 5") rubbed off one of the sides, but it doesn't affect performance.

The OTB heads seem to fetch £350 on here, and the cabs £250 each, but for a quick sale, I'll take £700 for the rig.

[i][b]Individual prices: OTB £350, cab 1 (immaculate) £250, cab 2 (with mark) £220, or the entire rig for £700.[/b][/i]

I also have padded covers for both cabs - I'll throw these in with the sale.

I'm based just off j.12 of the M40, and would prefer a meet up. Of course, you're welcome to arrange a courier to collect - I'll make sure it's all packed up for transit.

I can post pics later - let me know if you have any questions.

Tredders

Edited by tredders

Pics: I've deliberately taken a photo of the carpet damage in bright light, so it shows it in all its glory. Looks like a lamp or something must have been leaning against it. Makes absolutely no difference to performance, though. Maybe I should whack £50 on call it Roadworn?

[quote name='dannybuoy' timestamp='1391528190' post='2358171']
That happened to one of my old cabs once when the drummer spontaneously combusted during a gig.
[/quote]

I'd gladly sacrifice my entire rig for that to happen to our drummer...

Edited by tredders

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1391586390' post='2358760']
"[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]The 2 cabs are the non-tweeter versions." - but I can seed tweeter level control and what looks like a tweeter behind the grill? [/color][/font]
[/quote]

You're absolutely right! These are the (more expensive) tweeter versions. I've had way too many cabs in the last few years and have obviously lost track :lol:

Thanks for the heads-up. It's also reminded me that I have padded covers for each cab, so the rig is an even bigger bargain now!

[quote name='njr911' timestamp='1391688099' post='2360139']
Don't forget about me ;)
[/quote]

Don't worry - I won't :)

[s]I should mention on the thread, that I have a potential buyer for the OTB head (step forward, njr911), so I would be happy to split the rig and sell the cabs on their own...[/s]

Edited by tredders